Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Really rushed the final battle of Cavalry. Went straight to the "I'll put every ounce of my strength into this one final move" card

Still a good anime that way exceeded my expectations though. 8/10, looking forward to a sequel if there is one

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Saw this anime called Burst Angel

The main guy character is such a p*ssy.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Really rushed the final battle of Cavalry. Went straight to the "I'll put every ounce of my strength into this one final move" card

Still a good anime that way exceeded my expectations though. 8/10, looking forward to a sequel if there is one

Yeah, I was actually surprised. There was supposed to be a lot more to it, and they changed up a couple things... including the ending. I guess to leave it on a cliffhanger for the possibility of a Season 2, but they really should've followed how it was in the LN.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yeah, I was actually surprised. There was supposed to be a lot more to it, and they changed up a couple things... including the ending. I guess to leave it on a cliffhanger for the possibility of a Season 2, but they really should've followed how it was in the LN.
There was no reveal at the end. Was kinda let down