Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The fukkery in Kill La Kill is overrated tbh, like I said before I was enjoying it in the first half then it just died. It takes a lot for me to just stop watching an anime completely and not give it a 2nd try but I couldn't continue and just saw the last 5 mins of the last episode

I have never finished Yu Yu I just realized, IDK how

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Satsuki was plotting a rebellion against her mother Matoi shows up and she decides to test her generals and the stuff they've been developing against her while using that to evaluate is Matoi is worth being a ally. That's the first half then the mom shows up and the rebellion begins. Matoi and Satsuki semi join forces and in the end fully join forces.

I prefer the second half of the series to the first by far. The show is much funnier in the second half. Oh yeah and this happened

That scene still has me :dead:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They really got these girls eating popsicles together in the bath tub like it's all good. These cats have no shame, LOL.

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Halfway through Seven Deadly Sins.

This shyt is dope. :whew:

One of my friends tried to put me on it months ago but I didn't watch because I thought it looked kiddy af.

Last time I judge a show by it's animation.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Halfway through Seven Deadly Sins.

This shyt is dope. :whew:

One of my friends tried to put me on it months ago but I didn't watch because I thought it looked kiddy af.

Last time I judge a show by it's animation.
thats actually how i felt about it when i saw the trailer for it before it came out but @Uri said it was piff so i tried it out.....now im anticipating tf outta the second season :whooh:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
thats actually how i felt about it when i saw the trailer for it before it came out but @Uri said it was piff so i tried it out.....now im anticipating tf outta the second season :whooh:

Second season is gonna be the shizznits fam, just you wait :ahh:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
:francis: Couldn't get into deadly sins, thought it was wack. Had all the makings of something I'd like but it's just not that captivating or good to me.

Daps
Reppin
SN1
What was the most trash Anime you guys ever watched?

For me it would have to be Blood-C. I only mention it because I watched the season in its entirety and felt that the closure was stupid af.

I loved Blood-C's ending and I liked Blood-C: The Last Dark as well. One of my favorite animes.

This is one of the only anime moments that had me both :russ::ooh: and :lupe::mjcry:
g6xlY.gif

Worst anime I watched is probably Deadman Wonderland, hated that shyt.

I have never finished Yu Yu I just realized, IDK how

I never really watched past the Dark Tournament. I used to watch it on Toonami all the time and I think they changed to a Saturday night timeslot or something where I stopped watching it. I plan on re-watching it from the start at some point.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
I loved Blood-C's ending and I liked Blood-C: The Last Dark as well. One of my favorite animes.

This is one of the only anime moments that had me both :russ::ooh: and :lupe::mjcry:
g6xlY.gif

Worst anime I watched is probably Deadman Wonderland, hated that shyt.

I never really watched past the Dark Tournament. I used to watch it on Toonami all the time and I think they changed to a Saturday night timeslot or something where I stopped watching it. I plan on re-watching it from the start at some point.

Deadman Wonderland was :scust:

The manga was no better :scust: