Consumed

Superstar
Daps
You guys checking out my top 20 anime of all time thread?
Yeah I'm following it. Disagree with the list already (Naruto 17th, yet Trigun honorable mention & Champloo 20) but I'm always interested in people's anime rankings since is not an exact science & everyone values different stuff. Keep it going

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
mediumdownload.php

giphy.gif

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
People disrespecting Kill La Kill now? Of course that was never gonna be the type of show that people wanted it to be, but that shyt was grade A piff. One of those rare original anime where the creative team actually knows what they're doing and plotting the whole series out instead of making shyt up as they go along.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
People disrespecting Kill La Kill now? Of course that was never gonna be the type of show that people wanted it to be, but that shyt was grade A piff. One of those rare original anime where the creative team actually knows what they're doing and plotting the whole series out instead of making shyt up as they go along.
The entire second half was made up as they went along :heh:

What show were they trying to make? The closest original idea they had throughout the entire thing was Makoto. Whole story was trash, they didn't animate shyt after the halfway point. Every fight turned int 2 minutes of messy fight + blah blah blah + Don't Lose Your Wayyyy~:mjlol: Satsuki was a decent character until they outright destroyed everything that made her stand out. Soundtrack was pretty good.

I mean... it started off hot but a lot of shows do.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I don't think you could watch that entire show and believe it wasn't planned out. They were testing and preparing Matoi for what was to come.
which was half thought out or just plain dumb

also, if they cared they would've animated the second half - there wasn't a single noteworthy fight or sequence after the student council stuff midway.

unless you liked the whole 'clothes are evil' thing... in which case, sure. that's cool. i just thought it was a lame :duck: excuse to shutup the fukkfanservice crowd while appeasing the :noah: crowd at the same time

edit: i'm still mad at what they did to satsuki's entire character. like... i'm waiting for someone to defend that shyt lol

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
which was half thought out or just plain dumb

also, if they cared they would've animated the second half - there wasn't a single noteworthy fight or sequence after the student council stuff midway.

unless you liked the whole 'clothes are evil' thing... in which case, sure. that's cool. i just thought it was a lame :duck: excuse to shutup the fukkfanservice crowd while appeasing the :noah: crowd at the same time

edit: i'm still mad at what they did to satsuki's entire character. like... i'm waiting for someone to defend that shyt lol
Satsuki was plotting a rebellion against her mother Matoi shows up and she decides to test her generals and the stuff they've been developing against her while using that to evaluate is Matoi is worth being a ally. That's the first half then the mom shows up and the rebellion begins. Matoi and Satsuki semi join forces and in the end fully join forces.

I prefer the second half of the series to the first by far. The show is much funnier in the second half. Oh yeah and this happened

• Dap
Reactions: Uri