42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Cavalry's MC is stupid OP. When most people steal abilities, its at least from the person who actually has the damned ability. This dude is jacking shyt from people who happened to know the guy who had the ability :francis:
I guess you could say I'm watching it. Not weekly but I'm about 3-4 episodes in. Unless it drastically improves it's pretty meh.
It picks up but the pacing is shyt. Bleach-tier almost.

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
finished No Game No Life thought it was some :huhldup:level pedo shyt but it was dope

got a backlog of shyt i gotta watch finna start Noragami season 2 and maybe Date a Live tonight

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Cavalry's MC is stupid OP. When most people steal abilities, its at least from the person who actually has the damned ability. This dude is jacking shyt from people who happened to know the guy who had the ability :francis:

It picks up but the pacing is shyt. Bleach-tier almost.
He's strong but not invincible. He's probably a smarter fighter than a stronger one. I mean all he has is perfect vision, irregular guard, and Ittou Shura (which removes his physical barriers for about a minute or two). He's a shyt magic user though. Ranked F as a Blazer.

He's pretty much Tatsuya Shiba from The Irregular at Magic High School who had the same ability to break down any ability he saw used.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Okay I tried watching end of evangelion again because I had no idea what the fukk just happened.................and I still have no idea what the fukk just happened.

giphy.gif

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
EoE is pretty much meant to be a fukk you to fans after the 1st half of the movie
He's strong but not invincible. He's probably a smarter fighter than a stronger one. I mean all he has is perfect vision, irregular guard, and Ittou Shura (which removes his physical barriers for about a minute or two). He's a shyt magic user though. Ranked F as a Blazer.

He's pretty much Tatsuya Shiba from The Irregular at Magic High School who had the same ability to break down any ability he saw used.
The only way to beat him is to just kill him right out the gate. But that'll never happen because of the nature of the show so he's essentially Amazo from Justice League Unlimited. :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
EoE is pretty much meant to be a fukk you to fans after the 1st half of the movie

The only way to beat him is to just kill him right out the gate. But that'll never happen because of the nature of the show so he's essentially Amazo from Justice League Unlimited. :yeshrug:
If he gets overwhelmed early on he can't react and adjust. He's a totally reactive fighter. If somebody opened with their strongest technique they'd have a chance to take him out. This is shounen so the nature of the fights is people holding back and hiding their abilities for dramatic effect until the very end. Still most of these fights dude catches a beatdown until the very end. He's the anime version of Rocky Balboa.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
If he gets overwhelmed early on he can't react and adjust. He's a totally reactive fighter. If somebody opened with their strongest technique they'd have a chance to take him out. This is shounen so the nature of the fights is people holding back and hiding their abilities for dramatic effect until the very end. Still most of these fights dude catches a beatdown until the very end. He's the anime version of Rocky Balboa.
Dude's ability stealing though... that shyt is on another level.

I don't think I've ever seen third party theft like that. Fight a guy's daughter, master her father's ability. That level of fukkery is unprecedented.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Dude's ability stealing though... that shyt is on another level.

I don't think I've ever seen third party theft like that. Fight a guy's daughter, master her father's ability. That level of fukkery is unprecedented.

What they didn't mention in the anime (I think) is that he's studied almost all known martial arts and has incorporated it to his swordsmanship (i.e. his Irregular Guard.)