Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is saying the show is garbage, it's decent enough....the dialogue AT TIMES can be interesting as shyt when they ain't repeating themselves over & over again but i just watched the 11th episode, where Saber, Archer& Ryder sit down & have a drink together....the dialogue consisted of what they will do if they get the holy grail & their interpretation of being a king....this scene lasted 20 fukking minutes :what:
watched it not too long ago. probably the best convo/philosophical bit of the whole series.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking of trying gurren lagan since i see people raving on about it. Just i dislike robots/mechs.

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Every season I need that one show that has too much yuri to watch when people are around, that one show that doesn't know if it want to go full hentai or not like Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst.

Every chick just get's added to his harem, zest chan :wow:

tkEe9LM.jpg

Don't sleep on owari no seraph read the manga and it's a legit good manga. As always they fuked up with making it an anime. How are you going to make a 13 episode anime when your only releasing one manga each month

MAKES NO SENSE:francis: I guess they are that attack on titan and terreformars band wagon. Season 3 in 2016/2017

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Been so wrapped up in basketball & Fallout that I haven't watched anything in a good two weeks. Catching up to everything now

Starting this '05 supernatural horror Hell Girl, literally about a girl who sends people to hell at the request of those who have been wronged and want revenge. Only catch is that the person who seeks revenge will also go to hell when they die. Ridiculous how many people willingly agree to these terms even for petty shyt like grade school bullying and their pets getting killed, but it's an interesting twist and the MC is cool so it has my attention. Plus the OP & ED's are nice

episodic though so I might wind up putting it on hold at some point

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Anybody watching Seraph of the end ? ...I'm loving it right now.

Been watching One Punch man, show is pretty entertaining but man is it getting seriously seriously overrated.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Been watching One Punch man, show is pretty entertaining but man is it getting seriously seriously overrated.
Seraph of the end is legit enjoyable. Just getting overshadowed - and I think a lot people are not trying to watch it because it'll always be cut short.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I guess you could say I'm watching it. Not weekly but I'm about 3-4 episodes in. Unless it drastically improves it's pretty meh.