Balla

Superstar
Daps
So it seems most of my shows are ending.

I heard MHA comes back out in May.

What piff is coming out before May?

I might be able to start Naruto and One Piece if nothing comes out before then.

:ohhh::ohhh:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
That’s the show with the bird head dude right? I thought it looked so ill when I saw the poster of it, but then I heard it was a VR game and it kinda ruined it for me.

What’s Ragna? Is that #actiongang approved?

The third one I might check out.
Breh you missing some piff. It got a great cast we about to enter the first big fight of the series. If you want something with a more serious plot is one thing, but it takes you through the mind of a hardcore gamer pretty well, which most series don't get right. As I mentioned before the adaptation is outstanding, it can feel slow but again the slow pacing allows it hit that gaming immersion feel in the right spot. Not every series needs to be a high stakes affair. Tho for some a gamer's pride can be high stakes for their ego :lolbron:

Ragna fits well for those wanting action. It's not a battle shonen where its just constantly just fights since how it builds on each character and their motivations takes time. But for the second half of season 2 that will start in the winter is very very action heavy.

Tbh Undead Unluck is easily the worst of the 3 tho I do love the world building in it so far from the anime, which you never get out of battle Shonens these days. Too bad the anime is flopping in Japan.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So it seems most of my shows are ending.

I heard MHA comes back out in May.

What piff is coming out before May?

I might be able to start Naruto and One Piece if nothing comes out before then.

:ohhh::ohhh:

Just look at anything @winb83 or @twan83 is watching

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Breh you missing some piff. It got a great cast we about to enter the first big fight of the series. If you want something with a more serious plot is one thing, but it takes you through the mind of a hardcore gamer pretty well, which most series don't get right. As I mentioned before the adaptation is outstanding, it can feel slow but again the slow pacing allows it hit that gaming immersion feel in the right spot. Not every series needs to be a high stakes affair. Tho for some a gamer's pride can be high stakes for their ego :lolbron:

Ragna fits well for those wanting action. It's not a battle shonen where its just constantly just fights since how it builds on each character and their motivations takes time. But for the second half of season 2 that will start in the winter is very very action heavy.

Tbh Undead Unluck is easily the worst of the 3 tho I do love the world building in it so far from the anime, which you never get out of battle Shonens these days. Too bad the anime is flopping in Japan.
How often would you say they’re in the game world vs real world?

I’m thinking of checking it out because it always looked interesting.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
How often would you say they’re in the game world vs real world?

I’m thinking of checking it out because it always looked interesting.
It's like 95 % in the SLF game, 1% in the real world and 4 % in the other "trashy" games.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
First off Merry Christmas to all the brehs here :salute:

Finished watching Ron Kamonhashi S1

As a manga reader I feel like the adaptation was pretty rock solid. We covered the first 3 volumes and the first 3 chapters of volume 4, so last chapter adapted was chapter 21.

This is def an anime that I am not surprised kind of went on the radar given that we basically adapted what the prologue of the series. The big case this season was "The Case of the Island Observatory Murder" were we got the info drop with Ron being a Holmes and a Moriarty.

But beyond we really didn't get anymore until the after credits of our finale. Tho we did learn in ep 11 that Mofu-Sensei mentioned his condition is treatable.

This feels like a case similar to BSD where even tho S1 & S2 count as different seasons, you really should consider these seasons more like split cours that S1 is the prologue and S2 is where our plot really starts.

It's hard for as a manga reader not to enjoy S1 because hey I read the manga, so I am 100% invested in the cast. But imagining an anime only just from this season I could imagine they don't feel like there was enough to get invested in.

But I would say those that are on the fence after watching S1, is to stick with S2. For those that haven't started watching the anime I say wait for S2 start before trying S1 since it should feel a lot better then stopping where S1 ended.

@LordDeathwatch I think I recommended waiting till around S2 drops imo the series is very good. But with S1's basically just be an introduction to the plot, world and characters I would def say wait near S2 drops to try out S1. Tho imo S1 gives you an idea if the comedy style of this series works for you. Since this isn't a completely serious story as the comedy does a great a job at relieving tension.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Watched the finale of Dead Mount Death Play and tbh I do feel disappointed. This how action part of the finale was the part I was looking forward to the most and it felt like it was rushing to the finish line. It is really a case of 1 more episodes would have solved the issue.

Its not to take away from the anime since it did a really good job with world building, character building and writing. They adapted 9 chapters these past 2 episodes which is more in line with what the pacing gas been all season. They really needed to slow the pacing down to get the action, lore and the epilogue of this arc to smooth out properly.

Also finished watching Stardust Telepath. You can see easy comparison with Bocchi the Rock. Shy introvert girl grouping up with 3 classmates. Instead of a band its about a club making rockets. This show does not have the massive appeal Bocchi does because well it is not a comedy let alone on the level BtR went with its comedy. So I doubt most people here would like it.

What it does better then Bocchi is in terms circulating drama with character development since it doesn't over stay its welcome. Comparison to BtR which Nijika and Kita only had development because if Bocchi gets too much character development you lose the comedy. This is a heart warming series and similar to Shy also contains some yuri undertones. But it suits more typical CGDCT shows like BtR and Laid back camp.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
That’s the show with the bird head dude right? I thought it looked so ill when I saw the poster of it, but then I heard it was a VR game and it kinda ruined it for me.

What’s Ragna? Is that #actiongang approved?

The third one I might check out.

Nah my nikka you gotta fukk with Shangri La Frontier. That action in that is fukking bananas. The video game shyt is done very well. Prolly the best since SAO so don't let that aspect ruin it. Every episode these nikkas be going ham with the fights.

plus it prolly has a top 5 opening of the year too.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Nah my nikka you gotta fukk with Shangri La Frontier. That action in that is fukking bananas. The video game shyt is done very well. Prolly the best since SAO so don't let that aspect ruin it. Every episode these nikkas be going ham with the fights.

:jbhmm:

Balla

Superstar
Daps

iight imma check it out

:salute: :salute: