Screen_Shot_2023-11-11_at_5.13.29_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-11_at_5.13.38_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-11_at_5.13.50_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-11_at_5.13.55_PM.png

Mia legit be one of the funniest characters this season :deadrose:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man Maomao is the type to not care as long as you don't cause her trouble. But as soon as you invite trouble she is going to mentally torture you and make sure you understand. :picard:

Screen_Shot_2023-11-11_at_5.34.06_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-11_at_5.34.44_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2023-11-11_at_5.53.18_PM.png

Also the former emperor had Lady Lishu as his concubine when she was 9. What the legit bloody fukk.:scust::sitdown: She was literally a child.

At least its safe to say the current emperor didn't get his taste from his father. Thank god for that.

Maomao really wanted to continue drinking the poison :dahell:. She might be a lowkey masochist

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Sidenote….

This never not makes me laugh when I see it online…. I posted this before but this a Top 3 Division83 classic

Even @twan83 cant do nothing but shrug and laugh

One of the goat scenes for comedy I was in tears when I saw that scene damn series is funny as fukk sub and dub :laff:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Been doing rewatch anime haven’t been in mood watching new anime or just waiting for some to finish so I can binge
Just finished up sao series except both progressive movies
Series still one of my favorites
Alicization arc is one of my all time fav arcs in all of anime

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can't believe Our Dating Story. This evil twin sister is too much. Dude wanted her when he was younger and she didn't give him a chance now that he dating her sister she all over him to the point of trying foul stuff to try and jump his bones.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Basically demons in Sousou no Frieren are prideful and arrogant as flamme states here.

Screen_Shot_2023-11-10_at_2.59.53_PM.png

So in the case of the forest they concealed their magic to not create bring unwarranted attention. And they only revealed themselves once they found Frieren as their orders were to wipe out the elves.

This is different then suppressing their mana. They don't do this as once they stop hiding their magic/mana their full aura is on display when they tried to jump Frieren. For demons they are logical creatures that can't understand emotion like humans.

So as a demon to them there is no logic uses to suppressing their mana not to mention mana for them is their sole pride. Basically they look at it like this what is the point in suppressing mana if you aren't fully hiding it. So they don't learn how to suppress their mana because they view it as a pointless thing to learn.
I thought it was genius how Flamme explained it as a wealthy/powerful human using money.

When the time is right, everyone can go low key and act like a regular folk and mix it in with the crowd for a day. But as an everyday thing it makes zero sense for a human being to hide their wealth, walk around and live their entire life as a regular Joe when they are a billionaire (or novelty, or whatever). What's the point of having power/money if you can never take advantage of it and use it/show it.

That's how demons see mana. Sure, I can sneak around somebody, conceal it and then show up and kill with my mighty power. But going around 24/7 through life like a punny mage with average mana output....for what? what's the point? That's the weakness Flamme caught and taught Frieren to take advantage off for 1,000 years :wow: :wow: @T-K-G

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Basically demons in Sousou no Frieren are prideful and arrogant as flamme states here.

Screen_Shot_2023-11-10_at_2.59.53_PM.png

So in the case of the forest they concealed their magic to not create bring unwarranted attention. And they only revealed themselves once they found Frieren as their orders were to wipe out the elves.

This is different then suppressing their mana. They don't do this as once they stop hiding their magic/mana their full aura is on display when they tried to jump Frieren. For demons they are logical creatures that can't understand emotion like humans.

So as a demon to them there is no logic uses to suppressing their mana not to mention mana for them is their sole pride. Basically they look at it like this what is the point in suppressing mana if you aren't fully hiding it. So they don't learn how to suppress their mana because they view it as a pointless thing to learn.

I thought it was genius how Flamme explained it as a wealthy/powerful human using money.

When the time is right, everyone can go low key and act like a regular folk and mix it in with the crowd for a day. But as an everyday thing it makes zero sense for a human being to hide their wealth, walk around and live their entire life as a regular Joe when they are a billionaire (or novelty, or whatever). What's the point of having power/money if you can never take advantage of it and use it/show it.

That's how demons see mana. Sure, I can sneak around somebody, conceal it and then show up and kill with my mighty power. But going around 24/7 through life like a punny mage with average mana output....for what? what's the point? That's the weakness Flamme caught and taught Frieren to take advantage off for 1,000 years :wow: :wow: @T-K-G

the way they Frieren worded it later made it seem like they didn't have the ability to :manny: just because you won't do something doesn't necessarily mean you can't.

They showed us multiple times that the demons can learn things if they understood how it could give them an advantage, pretending to be human, adjusting to the magic being used against them at the time, etc.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You guys are really relentless….. I don’t even know how this running gag started or why we keep doing this.

But here you go.

Zom100
Tokyo Revengers
Sword Hero
Goblin Slayer
JJK
AOT (was on that)
Spy x Family
Berserk of Gluttony
Helck
Kengan Ashura

I need to catch this new season of Castlevania

And I’m also watching the live action My Home Hero….. already saw the anime

Also meant to add Dead Mount Death Play.
Solitaire is hilarious with his fukkery

I really like this show….. it’s something else

And I need to finish Kenshin

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Also meant to add Dead Mount Death Play.
Solitaire is hilarious with his fukkery

I really like this show….. it’s something else

And I need to finish Kenshin
You about to get into the start of when the series gets really good :mjgrin:

Hopefully animation can hold up.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
the way they Frieren worded it later made it seem like they didn't have the ability to :manny: just because you won't do something doesn't necessarily mean you can't.

They showed us multiple times that the demons can learn things if they understood how it could give them an advantage, pretending to be human, adjusting to the magic being used against them at the time, etc.
She worded it same as Flamme though. Frieren was repeating the thing she was taught: "they can't do it", as in "they'll never allow themselves to do it" because of what Flamme explained, Demons value mana in a way that concealing it for anything other than hunt prey is worthless and looked down upon.

We'll see if they change during this story but it seems to me Demons in this world are pretty basic, which I appreciate tbh.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
undead unluck is ass
Comedy is wack and by far the worst aspect of it like in episodes 1 & 5.

But beyond that so far it’s got solid fights, great animation and I honestly dig the rule aspect they introduced in episode 4. Direction is also really good so far.

Not sold on the leads tho. The pairing at best is just weird.