tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
The OG finishes abruptly and doesn’t tell the whole story as opposed to Brotherhood.

The animation is way better in Brotherhood as well.
It is worth noting the early parts Brotherhood goes faster then FMA '03. This is entirely preference based. If you rather avoid some filler episodes with faster pacing you only need to watch Brotherhood. Tho if you want more content then you could start with '03 then move on to Brotherhood when it starts diverging from the manga.

Obviously as a total product FMAB is obviously better.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
What's the difference between Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood? I've heard good things about it and was thinking I'd watch it next.
I'd watch Fullmetal Alchemist first then watch Brotherhood. The 2nd series is a full adaptation but it kinds skims over the part the original series covers. They're both worth watching but the original should be watched first.

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
What's the difference between Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood? I've heard good things about it and was thinking I'd watch it next.
FMA started and finished before the manga finished, so it diverges and has a lot of original content -- especially after episode 19. FMAB is true to the manga; however, it speeds through some good early content assuming viewers already watched the first anime.

So watch both or just watch FMAB.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
That got damn Black Clover movie went hard as fukk. Animation was crazy and it was like non stop boss level fights. :ohlawd:

The villains were A1 and the fights themselves were amazing. Prolly my favorite anime movie in a long time. Definitely better than Mugen train and the last MHA movie.

Mashle was also great today. That nikka be handling shyt so effortlessly.

Today was real dope for anime for me.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Deviant :picard: I don't have 83 in my name 😂

Movie was solid, you'll probably love it because you're Anything with 2 people punching each other is a great anime Action Gang :pachaha:

Good lawd!! I missed Petite Clova.

I’m 47 minutes and I’m ready to crown Asta the GOAT

That speech he gave in the cave was :wow: :wow: :wow: :blessed::blessed:

Hell I’m ready to go to war right now:damn::damn::damn: