Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
I'll probably pick up the manga when the show ends. These types of shows are just advertisements for the source material anyway. You get 12 episodes and that's it.

Yeah, basically how I see most animes adapted from mangas these days :beli:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah, basically how I see most animes adapted from mangas these days :beli:
60% of all anime is this. Adapted from light novels or manga that are still ongoing at the time the anime is made. Maybe 10% is adapted from that sort of source material that's already finished it's run (Parasyte for example) The another 20% is adapted from galge and other video games maybe 10% is anime original content.

Most anime adaptions from light novels and manga won't even have a proper ending. If you're lucky you get the Attack on Titan treatment where every few years they play to revisit the series when there's more source material to animate.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kuroko ep 2 :blessed:
Haizaki took Kise's girl and styled on him :mjlol:

That's why he a pleighboi that don't love these hoes, they broke his heart :mjcry:

Yet still after all that, he getting wrekt :mjlol:.. meh, that's what he get for not being original, stop biting :pacspit:

The other guy may steal but at least he varies it a little to customize it :troll: - I like the a$$hole characters :pachaha:

Aldnoah is funny to me but for a different reason because Inaho is a genius and the little things he says as he's whipping ass whether it be a theory or term like the gravity gradient in this last episode I'm like oh yes of course of course, the gravity gradient I knew this :lupe:... that obviously has to be accounted for... :unsure:

The series is cool so far, but I find both sides a bit annoying. Inaho is too much of a safe bet like he will always find a way to come out on top. I don't mind it that much because of the douchebags he's facing but it's predictable. Nonetheless, I'll be glad when he gives Slain the Simp and the rest of them imperial fakkits that work :ahh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
About to watch the last episode of Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete. It's like Steins;Gate. No where near as good as that but worth a watch if you liked it. It falls short in a lot of places but I enjoyed it none the less. Also finished up Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai and loved that show. Nothing revolutionary but entertaining.

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
60% of all anime is this. Adapted from light novels or manga that are still ongoing at the time the anime is made. Maybe 10% is adapted from that sort of source material that's already finished it's run (Parasyte for example) The another 20% is adapted from galge and other video games maybe 10% is anime original content.

Most anime adaptions from light novels and manga won't even have a proper ending. If you're lucky you get the Attack on Titan treatment where every few years they play to revisit the series when there's more source material to animate.

And the AoT treatment is rather rare. Wish they could have done that with AgK, but :manny:

Original animes always seem to linger in my mind as opposed to adapted animes (ie: the classics)

As of right now, the only anime I'm looking forward to the next season would have to be Shokugeki no Souma; nothing else really pops into mind at the moment.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
And the AoT treatment is rather rare. Wish they could have done that with AgK, but :manny:

Original animes always seem to linger in my mind as opposed to adapted animes (ie: the classics)

As of right now, the only anime I'm looking forward to the next season would have to be Shokugeki no Souma; nothing else really pops into mind at the moment.
There are a lot of good sequels next season.
Baby Steps 2
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works 2nd Season
Gintama (2015)
Nisekoi 2
Sidonia no Kishi: Daikyuu Wakusei Seneki
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku

Uri

Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
There are a lot of good sequels next season.
Baby Steps 2
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works 2nd Season
Gintama (2015)
Nisekoi 2
Sidonia no Kishi: Daikyuu Wakusei Seneki
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku

Almost forgot about season 2 of Nisekoi. The others I just haven't bothered looking into; probably will sometime down the line.