Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats happening with the woman is more interesting to me :lupe:

even though it's being done well and its entertaining. it's obvious migi and shinichi since intermingling got a little bit of eachother. which is humanizing migi and making shinichi more emotionless and like a parasite

:whoa: just one episode ago Migi was ready to body his girl and the private investigator. I don't think Migi is becoming more human. It's just making moves that are logically beneficial to their relationship.

GuChiMeng

East (Asian) Atlanta Santa
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Started Psycho Pass 2 a few days ago and I'm 2 eps away from finishing. My bro told me it wasn't good, but I disagree. Chit is stewing up good :ooh:

Also started terraformars but thinking of :trash: it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I found my new dumb show of the season to replace Twintails. It's called Shinmai Maou no Testament show is straight up dumb. This chick had 9 orgasms on the floor cause her demon partner tricked her into forming a contract with this dude and he had to touch her. The demon was on the floor with a towel and bucket cleaning up the juices.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
I found my new dumb show of the season to replace Twintails. It's called Shinmai Maou no Testament show is straight up dumb. This chick had 9 orgasms on the floor cause her demon partner tricked her into forming a contract with this dude and he had to touch her. The demon was on the floor with a towel and bucket cleaning up the juices.

Aside from that shenanigans, it's pretty good. Reading the manga at the moment.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Aside from that shenanigans, it's pretty good. Reading the manga at the moment.
I'll probably pick up the manga when the show ends. These types of shows are just advertisements for the source material anyway. You get 12 episodes and that's it.

• Dap
Reactions: Uri