Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No transformation hand on hand I got Mikasa.

Post transformation ODM vs Female Titan I think Annie would take it.

Mikasa actually doesn't have the same feats Levi has but I feel like people compare them a lot.

See I was thinking the same….. but I don’t know man…. Mikasa has this clutch gene thing where she goes into another zone that’s slightly higher that the level Annie can go in to.

I don’t think it would be like a wash but I still could see Mikasa winning at the last second

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

This thread gonna some of y’all off.

Especial the IBO fans

I fully agree with Deadly Sins. She was dope the first season or 2 then the fall of for me was DRASTIC. Like after that big Escanor fight….. that shyt started to lose momentum

I take exception to Shield Hero :mjlol: fukk them

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Dangers in my heart adaptation keeps getting better by the episode. The comedy has been enhanced from the manga and while the Chapter order is modified and even combing extra chapter one with ch. 22. But all these imo are for the better. Def a much watch rom-com.

There even was a nice reference to other popular manga series in this episode as well. Including this

rA9KKkL.jpg

Another one to add to Vinland, OnK, Skip and Loafer Heavenly Delusion, Demon Slayer, Dr. Stone and Jigo which are good/great manga getting awesome adaptations.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Mikasa actually doesn't have the same feats Levi has but I feel like people compare them a lot.
im starting to think people either forgot or misremember certain stuff

annie got mikasa like *one* time. in the forest when mikasa was going full retard against annie when they weren't aware of all the shyt titans could do. since then? annie stands no chance lol

TheGreatMTB

All Star
Daps
im starting to think people either forgot or misremember certain stuff

annie got mikasa like *one* time. in the forest when mikasa was going full retard against annie when they weren't aware of all the shyt titans could do. since then? annie stands no chance lol
but that's the only time they fought.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
but that's the only time they fought.
nah. she got her fade back right after that

da502d793a1c248fce26b5345b864bce.gif

and this is after slicing her ankles up and bullying her in the streets. fastforward and mikasa held it down against all kinds of new fukkery - the whole time, annie was hiding in that crystal catching feelings.

since then mikasa got the underground scrap, had reiner and any titan not named zeke running for their life, fukking up actual machine gun nests, etc

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

She got magical blood like he does that enables her to surpass normal limits when she sniffs her scarf and thinks of her favorite maniac.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Settled on these as the favorite shows of the season
Yuri Is My Job!
Oshi No Ko
Insomniacs After School
Skip and Loafer
Why Raeliana Ended Up at the Duke’s Mansion
The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses
A Galaxy Next Door
The Dangers in My Heart
Loving Yamada at Lv999

I'm watching these and they entertain but aren't favorites
The Aristocrat’s Otherworldly Adventure: Serving Gods Who Go Too Far
In Another World With My Smartphone 2
I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World, Too
My One-Hit Kill Sister
Summoned to Another World for a Second Time
Mobile Suit Gundam: The Witch from Mercury

Best season in years personally. There's other shows like Hell’s Paradise, Heavenly Delusion and My Home Hero that I plan to start but haven't yet.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
So far S2 ain’t bad. I’m on like episode 7. We had a crazy action packed season 1, so for 2 to be more mellow make sense to me.

Thorfinn been through a lot and lost his purpose, but he’s still living.

I know Einar is the most anime character in the show. He be having the crazy expressions.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
We back to our weekly dose of Gundam Trauma. Prospera basically telling Miroine is a hypocrite since Delling took practically her family away from her. And she has her exactly where she wants her again. Damn Suletta really would comitt genocide if her mother told her to :picard:

Eri really is like a super password. If you have no business inside of Aerial she gonna fukk you up. Outside of Suletta, Prospera or Miroine nobody should be attempting to use Aerial if they value their life.

Prospera motivations finally become clear. I kind of want to see a flashback of Eri to understand why she became like this. That part is the only thing missing connecting the current timeline to the prolouge. I would thought with Eri, her turning this wicked seemed really off, but now everything is connecting together. She basically had everything taken away from her. Plus we all know she thinks of Suletta as nothing more then a tool that she has no attachment to. She doesn't care about power she just wants to see her true daughter again.

shyts about to heat up again real soon.

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-04-30_at_9.41.25_AM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-04-30_at_9.41.28_AM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-04-30_at_9.47.37_AM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-04-30_at_9.47.53_AM.png

SPOILER_Screen_Shot_2023-04-30_at_9.48.35_AM.png