The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Finished original Gundam. Amuro almost redeemed himself in the end when he stopped the incessant bytching and carried out his responsibilities as an ace pilot. It only took physical abuse and his comrades dying to protect him for that change to happen.

Bright was my favorite character in this. He slapped sense into Amuro who eventually got the message & managed so many difficult roles at once without faltering as captain of White Base. This was a 19 y/o with no prior experience who had to lead a warship while babysitting a bunch of bratty kids Makes total sense why he'd be so upset at Amuro for acting immature when he himself is in a similar position and chooses to carry out his responsibilities rather than run from them.

I now know what the "Bright Slap" is. HOF anime moment

fbQq5eT.png

Czt4e3B.png

I knew Gundam has a reputation for people getting killed off for sport so you shouldn't expect anyone to be "safe" in these wars. But I still was taken aback by how that spy girl Kai was simping over died. She was poor with two kid siblings trying to earn money so they could eat. Tried to turn a new leaf at the very end and help to protect the children aboard the White Base and is rewarded by getting caught in an explosion. On the flipside Char headshotting Kycilia with a rocket launcher was just deserts, and Ramba ral went out like a boss.

On to Zeta.
Zeta is even more depressing. I'm trynna watch ZZ

Balla

Superstar
Daps
The ending of the series' is the biggest difference between the two. I like some of the voice actors and dialogue/jokes better in the 03, but the final dozen episodes are so :trash: that fma: brotherhood is the superior show.
I’ve read online they like the ending because it’s sad. Why do people like sad shyt? What’s wrong with good endings?

After watching a few episodes I have to agree Brotherhood is miles better.

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
I’ve read online they like the ending because it’s sad. Why do people like sad shyt? What’s wrong with good endings?

After watching a few episodes I have to agree Brotherhood is miles better.
I have no problem with sad endings. It just wasn't executed properly imo. I loved The Mist ending, but that was more goofy than sad. Asian films are the masters of doing unhappy endings!
The Wailing, Oldboy, The Yellow Sea, The Host, Parasite

Tribaligenesis

All Star
Daps
I have no problem with sad endings. It just wasn't executed properly imo. I loved The Mist ending, but that was more goofy than sad. Asian films are the masters of doing unhappy endings!
The Wailing, Oldboy, The Yellow Sea, The Host, Parasite

The Wailing ending destroyed me...:wow:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I started watching the digmon adventure remake and man

Toei gon toei:mjlol:

I'm not used to watching anything they make anymore. If you watch anime from other studios and then go back to a toei anime it just hits you in the face. I'm expecting them to try to draw me in and its just a series of still frames and basically no movement. Even series were the budget got rough at points like the OG berserk start off ham and then when its not a key moment they relax.

This is like watching the fire episodes in black clover and then going back to episode 1 :picard:

They are lucky I love digimon :yeshrug: tamers is goat status to me and I liked savers too.

I'd feel bad for One Piece for being trapped by them but I'm a one piece hater so :umad:
One piece could possibly be seen as the best shounen no debate if it was handled by these other studios

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched the digimon last evolution, much better than tri:to:

I started watching the digmon adventure remake and man

Toei gon toei:mjlol:

I'm not used to watching anything they make anymore. If you watch anime from other studios and then go back to a toei anime it just hits you in the face. I'm expecting them to try to draw me in and its just a series of still frames and basically no movement. Even series were the budget got rough at points like the OG berserk start off ham and then when its not a key moment they relax.

This is like watching the fire episodes in black clover and then going back to episode 1 :picard:

They are lucky I love digimon :yeshrug: tamers is goat status to me and I liked savers too.

I'd feel bad for One Piece for being trapped by them but I'm a one piece hater so :umad:
One piece could possibly be seen as the best shounen no debate if it was handled by these other studios

Did you ever watch the trip or last evolution movie?