Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Amuro is insufferable right now in this Gundam watch.

It’s not just that he refuses to get into the robot during critical junctures, but his bratty know it all attitude towards his superiors and his inconsistent motivation. Sometimes he’s gung ho about competing, like when Char is involved, other times he doesn’t want to be bothered and has to be dragged into the robot.

I definitely see how how Eva drew inspiration from Gundam and took things to an extreme. Though I did like Shinji more because least you knew what to expect from him at all times - absolutely nothing. His inaction ultimately didn’t matter much because the Eva’s had an auto pilot mode and the end game was for everyone to die pretty much.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Amuro is insufferable right now in this Gundam watch.

It’s not just that he refuses to get into the robot during critical junctures, but his bratty know it all attitude towards his superiors and his inconsistent motivation. Sometimes he’s gung ho about competing, like when Char is involved, other times he doesn’t want to be bothered and has to be dragged into the robot.

I definitely see how how Eva drew inspiration from Gundam and took things to an extreme. Though I did like Shinji more because least you knew what to expect from him at all times - absolutely nothing. His inaction ultimately didn’t matter much because the Eva’s had an auto pilot mode and the end game was for everyone to die pretty much.
the bolded made me laugh more than I expected

and Amuro is a mid protagonist for a lot of reasons. Char? :ehh: Char is so legit that he props up others by proxy. Amuro without Char is pretty damned lame.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
I started watching Blue Period on Netflix. Being an art student myself I wanted to check it out and so far I'm enjoying it. But now I think it's towards the end of the seaosn and it's turning into a love story between the MC and a transformer? :dwillhuh: