Superstar
Daps
vCk4ekv.png

9hsTjHv.jpg

3qTQIYW.jpg

FvOms7u.png

byoRIES.png

rfXHlFu.png

AOT episode was good. The animation looks improved now that MAPPA has more time to prepare. In the Blu Ray release of last season they made changes to several face designs that were rushed during the initial airing, and that's carried into this season. Take Mikasa for instance -

KXoXh6h.png

to

s0auKmO.png

SBzIGEW.png

Last edited:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
vCk4ekv.png

9hsTjHv.jpg

3qTQIYW.jpg

FvOms7u.png

byoRIES.png

rfXHlFu.png

AOT episode was good. The animation looks improved now that MAPPA has more time to prepare. In the Blu Ray release of last season they made changes to several face designs that were rushed during the initial airing, and that's carried into this season. Take Mikasa for instance -

KXoXh6h.png

to

s0auKmO.png

SBzIGEW.png
We all know what happens when they give animators time.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ranking of kings :wow:, I appreciate y'all speaking this into existence the last couple of pages.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Unpopular opinion but the pacing of the demon slayer anime is ass.

Damn near hunter x hunter amount of monologuing but there's zero reason for it.

"Let me explain to myself why this robe attack is stronger than the last robe attack even though everybody just saw me transform" :unimpressed:

These shonen tropes just don't do it for me post Jujutsu Kaisen.

I've forgotten most of the manga but it feels like the anime is stretching every panel as much as they can.
:lolbron: this sound like BC w/ a budget.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Started watching Demon Slayer. The animation is solid but at least to me that's the highlight of the show so far. I'm still very early into it.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
I'm on Jobless reincarnation season 2. Didn't finish it yet but these are my thoughts so far

Rudy is really on Samurai Champloo Fuu/Princess Peach time. Breh STAYS getting captured. He doesn't ever escape and just sits there like :unimpressed: waiting to be saved. This breh steps away from eris/ruijerd to breathe for a second and someone is plotting on him. Rudeus is a walking lick this season.

This season really tries to play on the heartstrings compared to the first. The beast people/Ghislaine episode, 2 paul episodes and then the roxy episode all bunched together definitely demonstrates this. Ngl some of these scenes had me like :mjcry: but the paul ones didnt really. I get his position but its hard to spend 1 episode making a character a piece of shyt and l instantly redeem them the next episode.

Its funny with how much they hyped up the god characters, the first one we experience is the north god's apprentice's weedcarrier who got washed instantly. I thought this season would be hated by #actiongang until the dragon god pulled up. Breh was mad :demonic: and if it wasn't for the naruto haku lookalike telling him to chill and let things play out because the anime is making a killing on FUNimation, this show would have been over the second he appeared onscreen.

I watched the episode where he returned back to where they started. Rudeus is never getting paid for tutoring eris now :huhldup:

I have 0 idea where this show will go next :dwillhuh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm on Jobless reincarnation season 2. Didn't finish it yet but these are my thoughts so far

Rudy is really on Samurai Champloo Fuu/Princess Peach time. Breh STAYS getting captured. He doesn't ever escape and just sits there like :unimpressed: waiting to be saved. This breh steps away from eris/ruijerd to breathe for a second and someone is plotting on him. Rudeus is a walking lick this season.

This season really tries to play on the heartstrings compared to the first. The beast people/Ghislaine episode, 2 paul episodes and then the roxy episode all bunched together definitely demonstrates this. Ngl some of these scenes had me like :mjcry: but the paul ones didnt really. I get his position but its hard to spend 1 episode making a character a piece of shyt and l instantly redeem them the next episode.

Its funny with how much they hyped up the god characters, the first one we experience is the north god's apprentice's weedcarrier who got washed instantly. I thought this season would be hated by #actiongang until the dragon god pulled up. Breh was mad :demonic: and if it wasn't for the naruto haku lookalike telling him to chill and let things play out because the anime is making a killing on FUNimation, this show would have been over the second he appeared onscreen.

I watched the episode where he returned back to where they started. Rudeus is never getting paid for tutoring eris now :huhldup:

I have 0 idea where this show will go next :dwillhuh:
Oh Rudy got paid alright.