Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Its been a decade since the og series, we've been only getting movies and ovas until now. The second part: U17 world cup is coming out 2022. itll probably have around 100+ eps. Ryoma ditching team japan for team USA as if nobody would notice :mjlol:

The Prince of Tennis Announces First New TV Anime in a Decade

prince-of-tennis-2-u17_orig.jpg

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Damn, they closed down the other site I was using. @twan83 what site can I use to go back to Chapter 308 in BC, gotta play catch up.

honestly I don’t have a go to site since I try to be current with everything I read but what I do do is use google and put the series and ch I’m looking for and see how much they got translated and if they are missing anything I repeat the search just what the last chapter was for that site and go to google
I try to use mangadex for most part but they didn’t have bc in English unfortunately

but here u go this is what I found
Black Clover, Chapter 308 - English Scans

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
honestly I don’t have a go to site since I try to be current with everything I read but what I do do is use google and put the series and ch I’m looking for and see how much they got translated and if they are missing anything I repeat the search just what the last chapter was for that site and go to google
I try to use mangadex for most part but they didn’t have bc in English unfortunately

but here u go this is what I found
Black Clover, Chapter 308 - English Scans
Yeah I tried Google but it was spotty AF.

Rep when it cools down.:ehh:

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Damn, I'm about to finish the anime, but it took them an decade to now do an second part :dahell:

Right..they hit us with a 13+ Ova of the second part in 2012 and couple more in 2015. They should have continued with it instead giving us chunks of ovas. The manga is still on-going. Are you finishing up the national tournament saga (26 ep ova)?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Speaking of anyword on when Black Clover anime coming back. Feel like that shyt really hit it strides during the witch empire arc and never looked back. That shyt had no business being as good as it was.
You probably gonna have to at least give this a year if not a few. Could be a Bleach type deal after it's finished as well.

AStrangeName

Daps
Right..they hit us with a 13+ Ova of the second part in 2012 and couple more in 2015. They should have continued with it instead giving us chunks of ovas. The manga is still on-going. Are you finishing up the national tournament saga (26 ep ova)?
I'm currently watching PoT on Hulu which is just the first season, is the OVAs on Crunchyroll or do I have to look elsewhere to watch it?

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Speaking of anyword on when Black Clover anime coming back. Feel like that shyt really hit it strides during the witch empire arc and never looked back. That shyt had no business being as good as it was.

i was just thinking about this after listening to one of the OPs.

It grew on me towards the middle, got really good at the end...then just stopped leading up to what's been a great arc in the manga. I kinda miss it.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
i was just thinking about this after listening to one of the OPs.

It grew on me towards the middle, got really good at the end...then just stopped leading up to what's been a great arc in the manga. I kinda miss it.

Movie info think coming out this month tho
Anime wise ya no time soon if does it be on the mha yearly thing not all year round

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I'm currently watching PoT on Hulu which is just the first season, is the OVAs on Crunchyroll or do I have to look elsewhere to watch it?

damnn, but even though pot got 176 episodes, you only need to watch season 1-3(ep1-69) before moving onto the National tournament.

Its not on crunchyroll you can find it here:

National tournament(13eps): Prince of Tennis: National Championship Chapter at Gogoanime
National Semi-finals (6 eps): The Prince of Tennis: The National Tournament Semifinals at Gogoanime
Nationals finals (7 eps) The Prince of Tennis: The National Tournament Final at Gogoanime
pot part 2: Prince of Tennis II at Gogoanime & Prince of Tennis II Specials at Gogoanime
pot part 2 vs genius: The Prince of Tennis II OVA vs Genius 10 at Gogoanime

AStrangeName

Daps
damnn, but even though pot got 176 episodes, you only need to watch season 1-3(ep1-69) before moving onto the National tournament.

Its not on crunchyroll you can find it here:

National tournament(13eps): Prince of Tennis: National Championship Chapter at Gogoanime
National Semi-finals (6 eps): The Prince of Tennis: The National Tournament Semifinals at Gogoanime
Nationals finals (7 eps) The Prince of Tennis: The National Tournament Final at Gogoanime
pot part 2: Prince of Tennis II at Gogoanime & Prince of Tennis II Specials at Gogoanime
pot part 2 vs genius: The Prince of Tennis II OVA vs Genius 10 at Gogoanime
Thanks breh :salute: