cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
after they showed Evangelion: You Are (Not) Alone I decided to watch the 2nd.

really good. I like all the extra stuff they added. Gonna be a long wait for a decent release for the 3rd one and the eventual release of the final. they talking bout it may not come out this year:sadcam:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gungrave :wow:

It's :mindblown: how power destroys everything that's love.

The montage of all the dead characters calling out Brandon and Harry names
:to:

Brandon Heat the definition of loyalty :salute:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I don't think any anime is fukking with hunterxhunter righ now
i woulda said :childplease: at the beginning of the greed island arc but its definitely picked bak up, its tied with magi for me right now......

i finished watching the first season of brave 10 yesterday yall dudes should check that shyt out, oh and this anime called "the unlimited" its kinda like x-men and i swear the main dude is jesus or some shyt cuz this dude so powerful he damn near throw everybody in the bushes

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i woulda said :childplease: at the beginning of the greed island arc but its definitely picked bak up, its tied with magi for me right now......

i finished watching the first season of brave 10 yesterday yall dudes should check that shyt out, oh and this anime called "the unlimited" its kinda like x-men and i sweat the main dude is jesus or some shyt cuz this dude so powerful he damn near throw everybody in the bushes

:whoa: I don't like that shyt... Is the story and action for that show really good? Major reason why I hated and couldn't finish the Devil May Cry anime was because there was no struggle for Dante and that made the fights wack tacked on with a plot I didn't care to see finish.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:whoa: I don't like that shyt... Is the story and action for that show really good? Major reason why I hated and couldn't finish the Devil May Cry anime was because there was no struggle for Dante and that made the fights wack tacked on with a plot I didn't care to see finish.

the action is pretty dope and there's a lot more goin on then just him plus by the end the playin field gets lvl'd.....its a lot like x-men story wise if the main character was magneto instead of professor x

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I'm watching too much anime right now...lol:

Senran Kagura
Ixion Saga
Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru
Uchuu Kyoudai
Little Busters!
Chibi Devi
Initial D
Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
K
Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito
Zetsuen no Tempest: The Civilization Blaster

I have a few more but these are the ones I know off the top of my head. I have an account on myanimelist so I can know what to watch etc.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can't make it past the first few episodes of fairytail.... sh1t is garbage & way too childish...

hunter x hunter is the best anime right now..

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
I dunno doggs, I think I cant rock with these new animes

I grew up on mange entertainment tapes from blockbuster video with ghost in the shell, ninja scroll, fist of the north star, vampire hunter d, macross and gundam back when ish was underground as hell

if y'all got some ill shyt like that, please give recommendations

even though i did peep this little 12 ep joint a while back that looked like some kiddie shyt but was fukked up it was shadow star something and it was kinda like pokemon but fukked up

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
So I'm watching Kill Bill right now and came upon the Lucy Lui anime short segment part of the film and realized that the majority of the anime I've seen doesn't come near the quality and detail as that anime short did

Can someone name any anime series or films that have the same level of detail and quality as that anime short did?

:ohhh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
these chicks in these romantic comedy animes stay taking soul crushing losses.
shout out to the latest victim
nanami-aoyama.png

she deserved to win the harem. bytch could cook, clean, take care of a nikka, was humble, kind, and caring but had to watch the love of her life fall in love with an artistic chick that borderline couldn't even wash her own ass, get dressed, and feed herself. Aoyama was undeniable wifey material the fact that she lost the harem which was painfully obvious from the moment you first saw her is soul crushing.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
So I guess I'm the last one on Earth to find out Bandai stopped distributing their material to retailers. :snoop: I went to cop the Cowboy Bebop Complete Collection today and noticed it jumped $50 from the last time I checked the price in 6 months ago :why: