LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
S5 of MHA just wrapped up. First cour was beyond trash. Simply filler that served no purpose for the anime outside of Deku and Bakugo. And awful pacing on top of it. Endeavor was decent but the episode count could have been reduced. MVA arc given the number of episodes that they had for it delivered. I am pretty sure they cut content and it should have been its own cour. I prob give it a 5/10 mostly due to the MVA arc and animation.
Straight up garbage outside of a few moments on the MVA end but that's the same in the manga so it wasn't a pacing issue. They faithfully adapted an assy arc, it is what it is. :yeshrug:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
S5 of MHA just wrapped up. First cour was beyond trash. Simply filler that served no purpose for the anime outside of Deku and Bakugo. And awful pacing on top of it. Endeavor was decent but the episode count could have been reduced. MVA arc given the number of episodes that they had for it delivered. I am pretty sure they cut content and it should have been its own cour. I prob give it a 5/10 mostly due to the MVA arc and animation.

This whole season was canon, everything was from the manga...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bokutachi no Remake finished today. Pretty enjoyable show. It is weird in the sense that its best episodes are fantastic. Granted there were times it did feel kind of generic. Prob give it a 7.5/10.
He probably never even smashed Shinoaki even though he had the right to.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Anybody that was a fan of the anime Kaji an enjoys that type of shyt need to watch Squid Game on Netflix. shyt could very well be anime. Show is plus ultra on the fukkery.

Kaiji is my shyt...just checked out the trailer :wow: and it has my favorite Korean actor in it. Watching this tomorrow night. thank you!:salute: