Beginning of this gif I thought Escanor was about to roast someone :mjlol:
boy-roast.gif

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Sonny Boy was deep as fukk. Loved how they tackled the whole aspect of death and how souls don't exist. Prolly one of its best episodes. Show is still weird and trippy as fukk, but it does get certain shyt right. The music is prolly the best and most consistent part of the show.

I stand on 1 mil lives just finished and that season was definitely better than the first one, but its still mid.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Sonny Boy was deep as fukk. Loved how they tackled the whole aspect of death and how souls don't exist. Prolly one of its best episodes. Show is still weird and trippy as fukk, but it does get certain shyt right. The music is prolly the best and most consistent part of the show.

It's a pretty nihilistic show that tries too hard with the abstract stuff but the messages are there. This last episode was good but at this point the whole show kinda lost me and I just wanna see how it ends. There's only so much "hey, let's spend 20 minutes on a story and a bunch of mysteries that don't really matter, but we'll give you a philosophical stance to keep your interest" I could forgive.

Nozomi :mjcry:

The cats :mjcry:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
It's a pretty nihilistic show that tries too hard with the abstract stuff but the messages are there. This last episode was good but at this point the whole show kinda lost me and I just wanna see how it ends. There's only so much "hey, let's spend 20 minutes on a story and a bunch of mysteries that don't really matter, but we'll give you a philosophical stance to keep your interest" I could forgive.

Nozomi :mjcry:

The cats :mjcry:

Facts.

It's like listening to a posse cut where everyone is trash, only for the last feature to salvage the song with a dope verse. nikkas been using that formula for so long that I don't even care how nice the last rapper is.

I definitely wanna see how it ends and so I can forget about this shyt forever afterwards.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Finally binged OddTaxi super dope show. Damn I hate how they ended it like that cause I wanted it to keep going but I guess they want to leave it up to the viewer to decide how it ends. Didn't realize that there were audio tapes that go with the episodes that kind of explains somethings.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
S5 of MHA just wrapped up. First cour was beyond trash. Simply filler that served no purpose for the anime outside of Deku and Bakugo. And awful pacing on top of it. Endeavor was decent but the episode count could have been reduced. MVA arc given the number of episodes that they had for it delivered. I am pretty sure they cut content and it should have been its own cour. I prob give it a 5/10 mostly due to the MVA arc and animation.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

S5 of MHA just wrapped up. First cour was beyond trash. Simply filler that served no purpose for the anime outside of Deku and Bakugo. And awful pacing on top of it. Endeavor was decent but the episode count could have been reduced. MVA arc given the number of episodes that they had for it delivered. I am pretty sure they cut content and it should have been its own cour. I prob give it a 5/10 mostly due to the MVA arc and animation.

While I will say this season hasn't been trash, I will say this... It was painful because it's getting to the point you don't really care about Deku's class honestly; so the first half is like you don't really give a shyt about them anymore... your more invested with Hawks, Endeavor, the League of Villains; even All Might is no longer a focus to be honest.

So this was just a throwaway season.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Bokutachi no Remake finished today. Pretty enjoyable show. It is weird in the sense that its best episodes are fantastic. Granted there were times it did feel kind of generic. Prob give it a 7.5/10.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Really enjoyed this season of MHA. shyt was entertaining the whole way through and never got boring. shyt definitely picked up once it focused on the villains. Kept that Saturday morning superpower vibe going for sure. Then Tokyo Revengers would come on in the afternoon with the mature content. lol. Those were the days. :mjcry: