twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
shyt been dope, its just that you can't make nikkas happy.:manny:

Cats complain when there's no action and then when they give you nothing but action, nikkas still complain. :russ:

then when shows like Black Clover come along and give you a better balance with even better fights, nikkas complain about that too. :mjlol:

then when a show like JuJu comes along and does most shyt better than that, nikkas call it mid. :heh:

that is very true people just can’t be pleased imo
With mha I just feel it should be better than what it is that’s all don’t hate it still like it but I was sure it be one of the top series at least for me but feel BC took it from it and ran laps around it now

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
sheesh it lasted that long didn’t feel like it in manga if I recall but
Uh not much to say bout mha I still like it just badly written for no reason with all that potential it has is what is :mindblown: to me
I meant at this pace my bad.

Cause each battle gets 2 episodes and we are gonna end up 5 battles. So that’s 10 episodes.

Last episode was finally looking good and then that ending was horrific.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
With mha I just feel it should be better than what it is that’s all don’t hate it still like it but I was sure it be one of the top series at least for me but feel BC took it from it and ran laps around it now

Agreed
I like MHA too, but it definitely could be better. Yeah it goes without saying that BC is a notch or two above it easy.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Agreed
I like MHA too, but it definitely could be better. Yeah it goes without saying that BC is a notch or two above it easy.
if you got the best animators in the business and you can't be a better show than Black Clover, your IP is in fukkin trouble
i ain't even hating :russ: that's what's wild

i get critical about a show and its :damn: like im making up reasons why it ain't measuring up. they lucky they got a budget or they would've went out the same way that tokyo ghoul did in S2 with those crayon drawn slideshows :scust:

something that's garbage? One Punch Man that shyt can stay dead and deep in the trash bin

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
on ep 501 of One Piece and :damn: Oda dropped heat with this one.

tumblr_odz2qreRn21usyygio1_500.gif
whole arc was peak shonen material.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
As a person who has seen all of the original 12 films countless times, its funny how most after Movie 1-3 and the first Broly just are so interchangeable just different villian.

I may be the only person who thinks Cooler II >>>>>> I

The films hit rock bottom for me after Goten and Trunks became protagonists. Bio Broly :scust:

I kinda liked Cooler II because the villian was a literal army and forced Goku and Vegeta to team up to win. Vegeta wasn't even appearing in the films until then, so it was a nice change of pace from Goku saving the day.

QAMerr9.png

I liked Fusion Reborn for similar reasons. Might be my favorite one.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
shyt been dope, its just that you can't make nikkas happy.:manny:

Cats complain when there's no action and then when they give you nothing but action, nikkas still complain. :russ:

then when shows like Black Clover come along and give you a better balance with even better fights, nikkas complain about that too. :mjlol:

then when a show like JuJu comes along and does most shyt better than that, nikkas call it mid. :heh:

Na I’m not too much complaining....

I guess I kinda expected them to kick it into a new gear after many of the events Class A has already experienced.

Also Class B don’t really have enough characters that I want to care about..... like Mushroom girl....

though she did surprise me when she did THAT power move:picard::damn:

But I’m far from giving up on this show. I really want to see how this shyt with Deku plays out also the shyt with the New #1 & #2 and the chess game going on with the Villain League. All that shyt is :leon:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The films hit rock bottom for me after Goten and Trunks became protagonists. Bio Broly :scust:

I kinda liked Cooler II because the villian was a literal army and forced Goku and Vegeta to team up to win. Vegeta wasn't even appearing in the films until then, so it was a nice change of pace from Goku saving the day.

QAMerr9.png

I liked Fusion Reborn for similar reasons. Might be my favorite one.
Bio Broly ughh

Fusion Reborn is randomly my most watched one and i truly dont understand why and never have. I liked a few other much more but always watch that one when I could

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Bio Broly ughh

Fusion Reborn is randomly my most watched one and i truly dont understand why and never have. I liked a few other much more but always watch that one when I could

Return of cooler is so fukking fire :ohlawd:. Them boys got brutalized :picard: and highly considered taking the L when that clone army starts rolling down the hill towards them :lolbron:

Fusion Reborn is great bc trunks and goten spend the movie destroying Hitler and his army :mjlol:. Top notch animation, some cool cameos

Honestly I enjoyed all the z movies. I never watched bio broly but I did print the picture of the covert art out back in the day :pachaha:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Picked Diamond is Unbreakable back up right when Rohan came on the scene, glad I did.

Caught up on my hero, todoroki is a punching bag breh need to learn some close range skills. I stopped reading like right after this arc so I'm anxious to see what happens. Still can't believe how they cheated out on the overhaul fights last season :hhh:

Been trying to pick up Unlimited Blade Works for a long time, those first 2 episodes being an hour each is very off putting :comeon:.

Finally picked up demon slayer. Only 3 episodes in Tanjiro is a little annoying. I'm in bc ufotable doesn't miss with their animation