Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Watched some episodes of Hige Hiro. If the relationship between Sayu and Yoshida is entirely platonic, and the former learns to value herself more, this could be a wholesome story.

But this is Japan so, that's probably not the direction this is headed. Can barely trust anything after Usagi Drop.

I had to drop it..it have me am usagi drop flashback.:huhldup: I don't like these age gap anime series with salary men and high schoolers. There's another series airing now with a creepy salaryman in love with a high school girl. When will Japan drop a great rom series with adults like Nana?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I had to drop it..it have me am usagi drop flashback.:huhldup: I don't like these age gap anime series with salary men and high schoolers. There's another series airing now with a creepy salaryman in love with a high school girl. When will Japan drop a great rom series with adults like Nana?
Over there moon for you is good.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

this is probably the trashiest anime genre, so who knows. Nana got like 50 episodes too which you never see from the genre anymore.

I think this show at least has potential to not be fukked, because the MC is a morally upstanding guy who is only interested in his adult co-worker. And the HS girl needs counseling, adult mentorship more than love (which should be the direction it goes in). but you never know.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
while i want to defend bleach, that's an incredibly accurate description :unimpressed:

It aint a bad show so far, but it's obvious how much Yu Yu Hakusho inspired this. Ichigo = Yusuke, Chad = Kuwabara, Rukia = Botan, Orihime = Keiko, Uryu = Kurama, I guess they building Renji up to be Hiei. It's not even like they tried to hide the shyt bruh it's obvious where this show got it's inspiration from, only thing is while this isn't a bad show so far it really can't hold Yu Yu Hakusho's jock strap. Yu Yu Hakusho is GOAT level, this isn't on that level... except the soundtrack, Bleach's soundtrack so far is GOAT level... that's about it though.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
There’s two of those shows this season.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Every episode of Serial Lain I watch, I feel they are intentionally trying to lose their audience.

:mjlol:

I've followed it so far, noticed some things in the background like Lain's teddy bears having a different count, every episode a question is asked that someone doesn't answer.

This latest episode had me on the ropes with her sister

Went from :dwillhuh: to :francis:

Probably gonna finish it tonight before bed.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Every episode of Serial Lain I watch, I feel they are intentionally trying to lose their audience.

:mjlol:

I've followed it so far, noticed some things in the background like Lain's teddy bears having a different count, every episode a question is asked that someone doesn't answer.

This latest episode had me on the ropes with her sister

Went from :dwillhuh: to :francis:

Probably gonna finish it tonight before bed.
I watched Lain with feelings ranging between :comeon: to :snooze: until the end

but then I was like damn this is beautiful when it was over :mjcry:

Opening song is GOATd tho

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I watched Lain with feelings ranging between :comeon: to :snooze: until the end

but then I was like damn this is beautiful when it was over :mjcry:

Opening song is GOATd tho

I feel like I'm having dissociative episodes watching this show. Probably empathize with Lain too much.

The mom is the star of the show. On some, I'm just here so I don't get fined type of time.