Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
man the last full anime i saw was FMA brotherhood and i'm pretty burnt out on animes but this looks amazing...is this a movie or a 26 ep series?

It's a series and still ongoing. The story is raw and some real fukked up shyt happens to certain characters. Those Titans are brutal and there are some real gruesome scenes. I've been waiting since the summer for them to give me a date and now I have one. I'm telling y'all do not sleep on this anime. If you want to get an idea of what its generally about then her you go.
Attack on Titan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
For the new page.

Oh shyt :ohhh:
WOlZS6t.jpg

Shingeki No Kyojin(Attack on Titan) debuts April 13th. Sweet mother of fukk!!! :wow:

here is the trailer once again, with english subs:
Attack On Titan Trailer English Subtitles (HD 1080p) - YouTube

Anime of the Year, calling it right now. I hope that they break this up into seasons because the manga is nowhere near finished.

Between this and The Chimera Ants Saga...in Hunter X Hunter

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just finished Samurai 7. It's pretty good but dragged on at parts. I think it would have been a much more epic series if they shortened it by 7-9 episodes.

I'm glad Adult Swim finally picked up Soul Eater. I saw the 1st 3 eps on Fundimation's youtube channel before they took em down. The dub is pretty good. I have no problem with any of the voices.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
For the new page.

That's the shyt I'm waiting for :whoo:

Just finished Samurai 7. It's pretty good but dragged on at parts. I think it would have been a much more epic series if they shortened it by 7-9 episodes.

I'm glad Adult Swim finally picked up Soul Eater. I saw the 1st 3 eps on Fundimation's youtube channel before they took em down. The dub is pretty good. I have no problem with any of the voices.

I agree that Samurai 7 should have been shorter. I even had the thought after reading the premise.

As for Soul Eater... :snoop: Started great but goes trash status when the eps reach the 30s.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just finished Death note, looking for something quality to delve into.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I'm watching like 4 animes at once..

Ghost in the shell SAC second gig
Robotech macross saga
maison ikkoku ..just started it.
and saber marionette j, which I saw a little bit of it in 1997

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stein's Gate is good brehs, for real for real. Initially, you may be on the fence about it but once it picks up, its on.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
What's Magi about?
its about a "magi" who's like a genie and who coincidentally is named aladdin and the adventures he goes thru while trying to figure out how to b a proper genie and name his king candidate.....now that wasnt the best explanation becuz a lot of shyt happens along the way but its kind of the gist......if u watch it, dont b fooled by the animation becuz its a more mature show than it leads on......if u like hunterxhunter theres no way u wont like this shyt :win:

i agree with the rebel soldier too....HxH, JoJo, & magi gives me my anime fix every week :bron:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Oh shyt :ohhh:
WOlZS6t.jpg

Shingeki No Kyojin(Attack on Titan) debuts April 13th. Sweet mother of fukk!!! :wow:

here is the trailer once again, with english subs:
Attack On Titan Trailer English Subtitles (HD 1080p) - YouTube

Anime of the Year, calling it right now. I hope that they break this up into seasons because the manga is nowhere near finished.

Between this and The Chimera Ants Saga...in Hunter X Hunter

:wow: Wish I was more hype for Shingeki No Kyojin. Its way to early for a anime, with it being a monthly series and all.