Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Word
Real Talk, FireForce would prolly make for a dope video game if done right.

Latom

giphy.gif

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is anybody reading Weak Hero?

I gotta say, more than the art, story or anything about the work itself....my favorite thing about it is this translation. shyt be having me weak :dead: whoever is responsible for the dialogue is my guy forever and deserves donations

"You know what bro, you're fake as shyt come run this fade"
"Everybodys a gangsta till they're getting outnumbered:evil:" <---- A middle schooler
"You're scared to come up here and catch these hands cuz you're a little bytch"
*Punch* "Hey......keep talking shyt.....keep talking shyt"
"That fukkER Donald Na:mad::mad:"

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I finally got around to watching Redline on prime. What a ride. This has the most impressive animation I've ever seen. :wow:

a9f4b3551799621bdcd0d81b7c5ee497d92c99a6.gifv
tumblr_oladicNqCS1tpfyz5o1_500.gifv
tumblr_pjs8kbQSBg1qgojgxo7_540.gifv

Im remember watching while zooted as fukk and being blown away by all the ultra vibrant colors and high speed.
Watching this is definitely a dope experience.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Im remember watching while zooted as fukk and being blown away by all the ultra vibrant colors and high speed.
Watching this is definitely a dope experience.

Redline is an experience. I watched this in the dark at 3am like :whoo:anyone who's a fan of anime needs to watch it. I read that the film took 7 years to make and is composed of 100,000 hand drawn pictures, no CG.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Is anybody reading Weak Hero?

I gotta say, more than the art, story or anything about the work itself....my favorite thing about it is this translation. shyt be having me weak :dead: whoever is responsible for the dialogue is my guy forever and deserves donations

"You know what bro, you're fake as shyt come run this fade"
"Everybodys a gangsta till they're getting outnumbered:evil:" <---- A middle schooler
"You're scared to come up here and catch these hands cuz you're a little bytch"
*Punch* "Hey......keep talking shyt.....keep talking shyt"
"That fukkER Donald Na:mad::mad:"

you know I'm reading it. Gray damn near took his first loss, but it wouldn't have been that bad had Wolf not had them on the roof, IMO

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
After the war, women have taken over ruling politics in the Chuo ward and have banned and destroyed weapons. This has caused men to fight through rap battles using Hypnosis Mics, which can be used to affect people's sympathetic nerves and influence their thought process. However, the legendary rap group, The Dirty Dawg, has split up into four groups, each representing a division of Tokyo, Japan and are engaging in territorial battles using words and the HypMics.

67FA506D-EFD1-45E7-B35D-EE4CACBF94D4.gif

:snoop:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Watching Ladies vs Butlers. The only option on Crunchyroll is dub. I haven't watched a dubbed anime since Gundam Wing back when it aired on Toonami originally. That was damn near 20 years ago.