Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#NoReadGang
but how is it. I thought the anime was dope.
Im only 20 or so chapters in nothing far enough to call a whole arc

But I'm liking it, the worldbuilding with the vampire/human dichtonomy has been surprisingly great, the art is nice and I dig the amount of thought put into the power system

It doesn't have much more than 90 chapters, I hope it ain't get canceled

Consumed

Superstar
Daps

h7Y75NI.png

dvjSijL.png

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
Yukino is meh. Yui and him have zero compatibility. Iroha is where it's at.

That's cause Yui is too passive, she doesn't take the initiative and in the process him and Yukino got closer :snoop:

I like Iroha more than Yukino too,since she came along her and 8man have some of the best interactions in the show but i'm Yui all the way :smugdraper:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
That's cause Yui is too passive, she doesn't take the initiative and in the process him and Yukino got closer :snoop:

I like Iroha more than Yukino too,since she came along her and 8man have some of the best interactions in the show but i'm Yui all the way :smugdraper:
Iroha is such a crappy person but an interesting character. Yukino and Yui are far less interesting. Yukino contributes little to 8man as a person. She's just as much a social misfit as he is. At least Yui is a functional person who won't allow 8man to completly receded into himself socially. If it was me personally if want Yui for myself but from a TV show standpoint I'm team Iroha.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
@obarth time to commit a decade to watch One Piece, breh. :mjlit:

Don't listen to any fool talking down on it while simultaneously talking positive about legendary fall-offs like Bleach.
I was trying to stay positive on One Piece but if yall one piece stans come for BLEACH again then its no holds barred
UnfitGrotesqueBobwhite-size_restricted.gif

but all jokes aside, I rate One piece a lot higher than a lot of current hyped up shounen. One piece anime may have its issues at times but it has a lot going for it with the worldbuilding, unique characters, knows how to handle vital moments, etc. Demon slayer is just mid to me :yeshrug:

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
You know I love Bleach :pachaha:I just want to live in a society where brehs can like both One Piece and Bleach :ahh:

I won't trade an arrogant OP overlord for a Naruto Supremacist. The one thing you both have in common is keeping BLEACH on the bottom rung.

BLEACH fans are the AA of the Anime Community. :wow:

Black_Panther_JS

Superstar
Daps
I won't trade an arrogant OP overlord for a Naruto Supremacist. The one thing you both have in common is keeping BLEACH on the bottom rung.

BLEACH fans are the AA of the Anime Community. :wow:

:lolbron: I'm a bleach fan too. I give it it's props and I always will, it's in my top 30. Being on the bottom of the big 3 ain't a bad thing at all

Naruto always been my favorite and always will but OP and Bleach was neck and neck til Bleach ended and OP continued to be :banderas:

I love all 3, I ain't 1 of those dudes who shyts on 1 or 2 of them... :sas2: :ufdup:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
:lolbron: I'm a bleach fan too. I give it it's props and I always will, it's in my top 30. Being on the bottom of the big 3 ain't a bad thing at all

Naruto always been my favorite and always will but OP and Bleach was neck and neck til Bleach ended and OP continued to be :banderas:

I love all 3, I ain't 1 of those dudes who shyts on 1 or 2 of them... :sas2: :ufdup:

So, like I said: bait. :unimpressed: