CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I'm never going to watch FMA: B all the way through :mjlol: It'd be like rewatching Beast Wars or something

You ain't missin out. :yeshrug:

I wasn't even alive when it came out and Anime with 100+ episode makes me :whoa: cause there's so many anime I wanna see that are 13 episodes or like 24

But I binge watched HXH and that''s like 158 episodes so i'm just making excuses :snoop: I could at least start it like I did with Gintama

Don't let these nikkas hype you up about watching YYH. If i were to watch it again I'd watch it in spurts. All at once and it becomes a blur and formulaic.

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
I wasn't even alive when it came out and Anime with 100+ episode makes me :whoa: cause there's so many anime I wanna see that are 13 episodes or like 24

But I binge watched HXH and that''s like 158 episodes so i'm just making excuses :snoop: I could at least start it like I did with Gintama

it’s not going anywhere, so watch it when you feel like it and know it’s one of the more unique shounen experiences ever. When you do there’s a 720p remastered release that looks great. Find a torrent of that instead of streaming it in potato quality if possible.

YYH is actually one of the least formulaic shounen in terms of character arcs and themes. The dark tournament arc starts within 26 episodes so you don’t have to wait long to reach that point. There is a stretch of YYH that kinda sucks, but it’s not long and towards the later episodes.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Kingdom 2nd season was dope. Binged it this weekend.

Daio becoming their strategist is corny and seems forced, but everything else about this anime has been well written.

Hard to keep up with all their names though. They all fukking sound the same :lolbron:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Between ToG and GoHS I have an overwhelming sense of not having a single fukking idea what the fukk is happening in these Crunchyroll originals.

These shyts might be the junkfood equivalent of anime.
Crunchyroll knows what the people want :manny:
Kingdom 2nd season was dope. Binged it this weekend.

Daio becoming their strategist is corny and seems forced, but everything else about this anime has been well written.

Hard to keep up with all their names though. They all fukking sound the same :lolbron:
I told yal Kingdom is crack :mjgrin: Arslan Senki is nothing but a light rip off.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Between ToG and GoHS I have an overwhelming sense of not having a single fukking idea what the fukk is happening in these Crunchyroll originals.

These shyts might be the junkfood equivalent of anime.

then make sure you stay away from Deca Dance my nikka.

agree on ToG, but disagree on GoHS

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
pyXWFsi.jpg

G1UN2Jm.jpg

tenor.gif

18.jpg

tenor.gif

manhwa did it better?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
then make sure you stay away from Deca Dance my nikka.

agree on ToG, but disagree on GoHS
So far I haven't seen any rules to the universe which makes all of the fights broken by default. Meanwhile they are teasing all sorts of supernatural occult government conspiracy shyt and I'm not even sure what any of it has to do with the other. It's not even like they're building up the mystery properly, it's random shyt thrown at you that you just have to assume ties together with the rest.

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
So far I haven't seen any rules to the universe which makes all of the fights broken by default. Meanwhile they are teasing all sorts of supernatural occult government conspiracy shyt and I'm not even sure what any of it has to do with the other. It's not even like they're building up the mystery properly, it's random shyt thrown at you that you just have to assume ties together with the rest.

I feel you, Hopefully all that shyt gets explained down the line. I'm just enjoying the ride for now which has been real dope imo.

its been better than ToG by leaps and bounds. That shyt was way more confusing, without the bad ass fights to balance it out.