Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
tokyo ghoul first ep made me check out the manga and all i got to see is :whew: shyt is piff

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Last couple of things I watched:

Akira, twice. Because I wasn't paying enough attention to the plot the first time and got lost on certain things. I get it now. Dope flick, dope scenery.

Death Note. Started watching it during off days of the World Cup. I see why it's retained it's popularity ever since it first came out. But...

It was great until L was killed, and then it kinda just fell into a bit of random stuff thrown together to get to the downfall of Light. I don't get why Light couldn't have won for good in the end, but I'm ok with Ryuk taking him out as opposed to Near really "winning" the battle in the end. Also, L is a fakkit.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I tried JoJo but I just couldn't get over the over acting if you can call it that. The characters act like speed racer on crack

OH MY GOD. THE 2000 YEAR OLD ABSORBING SUPER MAN KILLED THEM. I NEED TO LEVEL UP
Yeah the manga describes things a lot, so that part didn't transfer as well in the anime adaption. Doesn' t bother me too much tho...

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Aldnoah.Zero has some big names working on it. Writer is the same dude who wrote Fate/Zero and the dude who does the music also did music for Guilty Crown, Kill La Kill, and Attack On Titan.

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
Aldnoah.Zero has some big names working on it. Writer is the same dude who wrote Fate/Zero and the dude who does the music also did music for Guilty Crown, Kill La Kill, and Attack On Titan.

Just watched Aldnoah yesterday, looks like it'll be good.
Akame Ga Kill! just came out yesterday as well and it was :whew:
Gotta watch that new episode of Space Dandy though :krs:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
It's be too much anime for me to delve into and watch all this s*** so I just bookmark the critically acclaimed and :camby: all the rest.

If the pilot episode has me like :gladbron:I'll marathon it and finish it up in about a week. If not I put all these shows on ice for a year or two and try to watch when they're finished if I feel like it. Usually since most of these shows stop early, so if it's dope I just end up reading the manga. I'm only tryna be watching the best.

It's not enough time and too much quantity to feel the need to keep up, I don't how y'all do it :manny:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Is space dandy supposed to be a comedy?
Yeah. Threw a lot of people off cuz it was done by the same people that did Cowboy Bebop. Still tho, the anime is hilarious and every ep really has nothing to do with the next. This first ep of the second season had me :russ:

:dead: That damn MJ Dandy. And was that a Jojo reference he said about a star shaped tattoo :lupe:

That emo Dandy's Meow tho :huhldup:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished Knights of Sidonia and it was amazing:wow:. I normally hate CG anime but this looked great.

I'm juggling too many shows now:

HxH
Haikyuu
Jojo
Ben-to
Tokyo Ghoul
Space Dandy 2
Akame ga Kill
SAO 2

Something has to go on the back burner . It won't be Jojo:mjlol:. That show truly is bizarre. I love the names; Speedwagon, Polnareff, Hol Horse, Centerfold. I never even if finished season 1:snoop:.

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
I
Yeah. Threw a lot of people off cuz it was done by the same people that did Cowboy Bebop. Still tho, the anime is hilarious and every ep really has nothing to do with the next. This first ep of the second season had me :russ:

:dead: That damn MJ Dandy. And was that a Jojo reference he said about a star shaped tattoo :lupe:

That emo Dandy's Meow tho :huhldup:

I'm gonna check it out, I thought It was like some voltron/gundam shyt

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Watched the first ep of Sailor Moon Crystal and thought it was decent. Definitely hitting me with that nostalgic feel. Animation was pretty good as well.

Don't know if I wanna get into Aldnoah.Zero just yet. The characters look a lil annoying. Maybe I'll just wait until I hear more about it and more eps pass.

Might give Akame ga Kill a shot a shot next...

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
yo is Tokyo Ghoul new?
Like how long do I have to wait to catch the next episode
that 1st one was crazy!