42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
"alright then - for this gamble its EVERYTHING. bet your life. or are you scared?:usure:"
"....everything? :ohhh: life ain't everything. :manny: how about we bet everyone's memories of you and vice versa :demonic:"
":whoa::whoa::whoa::why:"
"aint you scared of heights too? loser jumps off this fukkin tower :win: lets get it poppin. i knew you was about that action :obama:"
":mindblown::sadcam:"

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
59988124_845331239132778_8091699861470052352_n.jpg

:mjlit:
:dead: ctfu

When them color pages come out im wrong 80% of the time.

The other 20 they have black hair

Last edited:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Coli brehs, I just started watching Golden Wind, and that ending song caught me off guard :wow:. I thought my spotify was open for a min too, I was like wtf :russ:

There gotta be a background story behind putting that as the ending song, shyt is pure flames :banderas:
Golden Wind heavily references and draws inspiration from Black music (RnB, Hiphop, Soul, etc.). Araki was watching BET when drawing Jojos:wow:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Coli brehs, I just started watching Golden Wind, and that ending song caught me off guard :wow:. I thought my spotify was open for a min too, I was like wtf :russ:

There gotta be a background story behind putting that as the ending song, shyt is pure flames :banderas:

I'm guessing it's because the lead singer of Jodeci is named JOJO

:ohhh::yeshrug:

And araki wrote golden wind around that era.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
So are we finally ready to have that talk about MHA being a pump fake here?
We got the yakuza arc to look forward to, and from what I hear, after it then it becomes :flabbynsick:? ???
All we've seen so far (outside of a few moments like Hero Killer: Stain) has been prep and buildup to something. On rewatch & reflection, you start to realize that 99% of the show is just a slow buildup and they still hardly built up much

I hate to say it, but a certain clover show show, as derivative as it is, and as 1 dimensional as it starts off seems like it will end up the clear winner of standard long form shounen of this generation.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We got the yakuza arc to look forward to, and from what I hear, after it then it becomes :flabbynsick:? ???
All we've seen so far (outside of a few moments like Hero Killer: Stain) has been prep and buildup to something. On rewatch & reflection, you start to realize that 99% of the show is just a slow buildup and they still hardly built up much

I hate to say it, but a certain clover show show, as derivative as it is, and as 1 dimensional as it starts off seems like it will end up the clear winner of standard long form shounen of this generation.

I mean after it it's been okay imo
Deku new situation seems ridiculous that I dont even know how they go on from here in a sense

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

I mean after it it's been okay imo
Deku new situation seems ridiculous that I dont even know how they go on from here in a sense
this shyt is naruto shippuden filler tier since then lets not even beat around the bush :mjlol:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:damn: :mjcry: that twist to seven deadly sins wtf :mindblown:
Next week gonna be interesting since it's the last chapter

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Na nicca now you know I ain’t gonna just let you slide

giphy.gif

Now that you coming to acceptance.... you know you gotta say them 2 words so SAY IT NICCA!!

giphy.gif