(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
One punch man has been dope so far, one of my favorite series and can't really say I've noticed the downgrade in the animation.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Speaking of Jojo's How would you rank the artstyles?
I would put part 2 & 4 as the best, then 1 & 3, then part 5

Part 5 is one of the best parts in other aspects but it's not seeing the other parts artstyle-wise
Thoughts? @Bucciarati Joestar and others

Artstyle wise i would rank it

1) Part 2
2) part 4
3) Part 5
4) Part 3
5) Part 1

everybody looks extra in part 5 lol

Can one of you brehs explain the time line to Jo Jo, a few years back I watched diamond cutter and now on Netflix they have additional two seasons prior to diamond cutter and the animation looks old?

What's the continuity? If there is one or are these stand alone seasons with different characters and stories.

nikka said Diamond Cutter:lolbron:

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
LOL yar yar dayzz

6698854481920000.png

:russ::russ::russ:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This OPM animation is terrible :trash:
shyt isn't even the worst thing about it. It's the direction. These dudes are just soulessly animating manga panels and rushing through the material but it feels like they don't connect to or understand it.

Like Garous first appearance in the Hero Association HQ was a great example

Garou is my favorite character in this series so it sucks to see him not characterized as he should be, but instead as a generic strong and evil tough guy villian. In a series like OP man of all shows that type of villian has no impact. Garou has the most character development of any OPM character and pretty much becomes the protagonist of the manga for a while so it sucks to see them blow it.

What fails to translate is that Garou is a WEIRDO. A grown up nerd with power. That is his definining trait. Dude is like the villian from the first Incredibles movie if he did pushups and martial arts instead of making gadgets. That childlike exciteablity and immaturity doesn't come across in the anime version

20.jpg

9.jpg

He is irrational, completely in his own world fighting tooth and nail to advance his own personal narrative that matters to literally nobody else. In fact his hero hunt is nothing more than a nuisance with the looming threat of the monster association

Also they don't do a good enough job with the subtle monster parralled visual metaphors that build foreshadow his metamorphosis.

24.jpg

4.jpg

Plus they had my guy rhino wrestler and Phoenix man looking like some shyt.

Back to jojo being the only anime I'm watching

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What’s good brehs

Been a busy few weeks.

Catching up on some shows today

@42 Monks or @twan83

Got any new shows for me to shyt on?:mjlit:

Not really slowed down alot watching anime more so that I can binge em instead of waiting week to week

Wise man grandchild is action and that poo poo trash u love :mjgrin: it's not heavy on the romance as I thought it would be but its been pretty good for me so far

Yu-no: a girl who chants love at the bound of this world - that shyt is on some rezero shyt maybe even more disturbing at least In the first couple episodes once that reset shyt happens it's like:damn: but I dont find it nowhere near as good as rezero to be Frank if ep 6 dont do enough I'm dropping this shyt

Those only 2 new ones I'm watching oh forgot

We never learn- this is similar to quintessential quintuplets anime that came out last season but not on that level of goodness that I loved on that show but I only watched 2 eps but its decent

Those 3 anime has that SOL u love

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Not really slowed down alot watching anime more so that I can binge em instead of waiting week to week

Wise man grandchild is action and that poo poo trash u love :mjgrin: it's not heavy on the romance as I thought it would be but its been pretty good for me so far

Yu-no: a girl who chants love at the bound of this world - that shyt is on some rezero shyt maybe even more disturbing at least In the first couple episodes once that reset shyt happens it's like:damn: but I dont find it nowhere near as good as rezero to be Frank if ep 6 dont do enough I'm dropping this shyt

Those only 2 new ones I'm watching oh forgot

We never learn- this is similar to quintessential quintuplets anime that came out last season but not on that level of goodness that I loved on that show but I only watched 2 eps but its decent

Those 3 anime has that SOL u love

It’s crazy how some niccas saying “there’s nothing to watch” where there’s like 6-7 solid shows going on still right now

Jojo
Dororo
Demon Hunter
Black Cover
OPM
AOT

And if they are watching, they nitpicking trivial shyt.

I’m enjoying each of those for what they are and I remember the times it was like only 2-3 good to watch at a time

This season is stacked