LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Togashi is the shonen GOAT that’s why :ufdup:. Hunter x Hunter and Yu Yu Hakusho still ring bells decades later :ufdup:

Some people probably skipped thinking they were overhyped but soon came to realize that was wrong :ufdup:

Absolute facts.

@Bryan Danielson Who is your favorite HxH character? :CudiInTheCut:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
This Jojo episode is even better the second time :wow:

The way they had Risotto use Metallica try to take out the boss and he used King Crimson to remove himself letting result of the shots hit Risotto.

Contrast that with Abacchio seeing the cop in the afterlife picking up shards of glass for clues and he asks him,"What if you don't find anything? What if the guy goes free?"

The the cop says,"If you focus on the result only you'll get sloppy and take shortcuts. I want to uncover the truth." Then it turns out it was the partner that got killed because of him and he says I'm proud of you:mjcry:

Then we find out in his last moments Abacchio depressed the boss' face onto that slab of concrete :wow:

The crazy thing is Abacchio on the other side didn't know he did anything so he felt like he had to go back. In his heart he was still a real one :mjcry:

The boss thought the result of killing the breh Abacchio would be the end of it but the truth always finds a way :ufdup:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Got caught up with MOB 100 , attack on titan season 3 and one punch man.
Now i have to wait for new episodes.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Are we just going to leave him here, Bucciarati?

tumblr_pqn46swOGi1rztjsno10_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pqlox8qSVB1rgkzw3o9_r1_500.gif

tenor.gif

man this week was just too much, watched Endgame+ Jojo

tenor.gif

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.

The way they had Risotto use Metallica try to take out the boss and he used King Crimson to remove himself letting result of the shots hit Risotto.

Contrast that with Abacchio seeing the cop in the afterlife picking up shards of glass for clues and he asks him,"What if you don't find anything? What if the guy goes free?"

The the cop says,"If you focus on the result only you'll get sloppy and take shortcuts. I want to uncover the truth." Then it turns out it was the partner that got killed because of him and he says I'm proud of you:mjcry:

Then we find out in his last moments Abacchio depressed the boss' face onto that slab of concrete :wow:

The crazy thing is Abacchio on the other side didn't know he did anything so he felt like he had to go back. In his heart he was still a real one :mjcry:

The boss thought the result of killing the breh Abacchio would be the end of it but the truth always finds a way :ufdup:

mann that shyt was depressing to watch, especially the scene where he was on the 'other side' and wanted to catch the bus back to help his comrades, and the officer said, nah thats the last stop for you. "you did very well, abbachio:

tumblr_inline_pqkxt0QJoe1wtr6a7_400.png
tumblr_inline_pqkxt7apuB1wtr6a7_400.png
tumblr_inline_pqkxtdl9831wtr6a7_400.png
tumblr_pqlox8qSVB1rgkzw3o1_500.gif

tumblr_pql1myYbqT1rwp4cwo1_540.gif

tumblr_pqkznmIvlL1sqolws_400.gif

Rest in peace, you did well.

tumblr_pqkus9WlfO1tqvsfso2_540.jpg

I just peeped how Doppio was blended in the background the entire time.

tumblr_pqlcrtWwsf1tqvsfso1_400.gif

tumblr_pqlcrtWwsf1tqvsfso2_400.gif

Abachccio had no idea what was coming to him smhhh

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Chi No Wadachi brehs..

Theres a manga about a mentally ill mercenary thats pretty good.. forgot what it was called

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is real game right here

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
This is real game right here

Abbacchio body was turned into flowers with Golden Experience. :mjcry:

Man Abbacchio was always going at Giorno but throughout this series he was starting to lowkey respect him…especially in the very end where he left behind a clue that only Giorno could solve.:ohhh:

Araki is the god of symbolism. Leone (lion) Abbacchio (lamb) symbolizes Jesus and how he was often referred to as a lion and lamb of god in the bible. And Like Jesus, Abbacchio was sacrificed but still gave his crew a clue to defeat the boss.:ehh:

Also, I understand why Mista hates the number 4. It really is an unlucky number.

The very first episode were Mista was ranting about how 4 slices of cake was bad luck for however took the 4th slice. Guess who took the 4th slice? Abbacchio.

Abbachio was also the 4th nikka to jump on that boat when Bucciarati asked them to join him.:mjlit:

Abbacchio’s ideal was the total opposite of the boss ideal’. His ideal was “The will to find the truth. If you only care for results then you will lose sight of the truth. Whereas the boss was the complete opposite where he believes the results should only matter! And his stand is the perfect example of his ideal. But guess who gets the last laugh? Abbacchio beat him in his own game and passed the clue on to his gang