peppe

Superstar
Daps
the only english dub I respect is dragon ball and cowboy bebop :hhh: the rest is trash.

Also the french dub of saint seiya and dragon ball is fire :wow:

i read the whole manga of OPM and :wow: based on the opening I have a idea where they are going to stop but I have been fooled more then once so :francis:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
the only english dub I respect is dragon ball and cowboy bebop :hhh: the rest is trash.

i read the whole manga of OPM and :wow: based on the opening I have a idea where they are going to stop but I have been fooled more then once so :francis:

No FMA (either version)?

No Soul Eater?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
speaking of american animation being sub par....

question, brehs: What, in your opinion, is the best animated american show? I don't mean story wise, I mean animation wise. It LOOKS the best.

Exclude DCAU, thanks.

I was thinking how it would be great to have certain non- DC comic stories animated, but

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And just saw another MC die to a vehicle:russ:
#1 anime killer is a damn vehicle:mjlol:

:heh: I was marathon reading another one of those "born in another life" manga I randomly picked... about a medieval era dude who has 3 souls in him. His own, a modern kid and a japanese warlord's

Story opened with Modern dude being killed by a truck.

:mjlol: I cracked the fukk up and it's all your fault.

NBA Youngbreh

DaDumbWay
Daps
Reppin
The Boot to Dallas

So I assume you never seen yu yu hakusho or fmab:hhh:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:heh: I was marathon reading another one of those "born in another life" manga I randomly picked... about a medieval era dude who has 3 souls in him. His own, a modern kid and a japanese warlord's

Story opened with Modern dude being killed by a truck.

:mjlol: I cracked the fukk up and it's all your fault.

In the last 3 weeks I seen or read someone getting killed by a damn vehicle :laff: :laff:
I lost my shyt seeing it happen on kenja no mago on 1st ep :dead:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
The avg 4 door family vehicle has caught more main character bodies than your favorite antagonist

All these anime chars ready get all :whoa: at lelouch's crew, Akatsuki, Claw, etc. But the organization they should really fear is Toyota :mjpls:

I know right on some grand theft auto shyt :laff:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
I’m starting to get myself back into Anime. Never really got hardcore into it, and back when I was sorta into that, it was Wicked City, Akira, La Blue Girl, shyt like that for me.

That said...thinking of taking my child to Anime Central next month to the first time. I hadn’t been in 11 years.

Watched “Paparika” last week. It’s was dope, I’d imagine a live action joint would be bonkers especially with today’s CGI.