Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
tumblr_pl4pgriTP61tj626r_400.jpg

God damn, that new Dororo episode is sad as fukk man. I ain't trying to spoil shyt so I won't reveal anything but this is actually a tragic story lol.

Hyakkimaru needs a dub. Just one.

tumblr_pmfx4iphvq1y0zz9bo1_500.png

Bruhh just caught up to Dororo and you aint lie, episode 5 was tragic af.

tumblr_pmevbgfxoJ1v1pdhr_400.png

Every time he regains a body part, he gotta witness some sad shyt. What will happen when gets his eyesight back?

was that his brother in ep 5?...man how will hyakimaru learn how to talk? ...Does he even understand what his father did? nikka cant even talk, see, hear, smell, feel etc. cant wait for the next episode.
tumblr_pmfllrQbwY1ru8plxo1_540.gif

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
tumblr_pl4pgriTP61tj626r_400.jpg

tumblr_pmfx4iphvq1y0zz9bo1_500.png

Bruhh just caught up to Dororo and you aint lie, episode 5 was tragic af.

tumblr_pmevbgfxoJ1v1pdhr_400.png

Every time he regains a body part, he gotta witness some sad shyt. What will happen when gets his eyesight back?

was that his brother in ep 5?...man how will hyakimaru learn how to talk? ...Does he even understand what his father did? nikka cant even talk, see, hear, smell, feel etc. cant wait for the next episode.
tumblr_pmfllrQbwY1ru8plxo1_540.gif

Guess I need to catch up on dororo then

Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Who ever recommended Cross game thank you. Been bingin this shyt for 4 days now. No useless fan service just a sweet little anime :wow:

so good. The first episode hits like a truck :mjcry:

I like the theme of using sports to recover from grief and find purpose in life. Ippo and (especially) Ashyta no Joe do this well and so does Cross Game.