It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
So im s3 ep 3 of jojo.

Now i do like the show, BUT GOOD GOD DO THESE nikkaS EVER MAKE IT TO DIO???????

How much long do i have or can i skip to the end of the season?

While the Dio part is PIFF, honestly its best not to even worry about him when watching the show. It's not like part 1 where Dio's around 24/7.
You will have a way better experience if you just ignore him and just enjoy the adventure.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
God damn, that new Dororo episode is sad as fukk man. I ain't trying to spoil shyt so I won't reveal anything but this is actually a tragic story lol.

Hyakkimaru needs a dub. Just one.

Finally watched....

Wow.... that shyt was deep. I kinda figured the shyt with that one character.... but how it ended with Hyakkimaru..... didn’t see that coming

Martha

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I have never hated an anime character as much as I hate the king from Shield Hero.

I almost turned that shyt off last episode after the duel. Only when the other two heroes stepped up and said they saw the princess cheating too is what kept it on. It was pissing me off that badly.

It only gets worse as far as hate goes :snoop:
But the fukkery will be glorious when it comes full circle

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
white kids complaining about someone buying a slave, treating it like a human being, releasing said slave and the former slave doing great things afterwards.

go figure :laff::laff::laff:

The mental gymnastics that these disturbed western white folks do is off the chains and mind-numbing. The Crunchyroll cacs had a fit and didn't give an award to Goblin slayer because of rape scenes that promote sexism, compared to the other seinen the GS is nothing.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
The mental gymnastics that these disturbed western white folks do is off the chains and mind-numbing. The Crunchyroll cacs had a fit and didn't give an award to Goblin slayer because of rape scenes that promote sexism, compared to the other seinen the GS is nothing.

:russ: What's even more dumb is that he CLEARLY sees Ralphatelia as his daughter. Dude just damn near had a mental break thinking she was either leaving or betraying him.

He doesnt even recognize her as being "cute".

For real, where these cats been at!? all the flat out rape, incest, bestality and pedophilia Japan been dumping on us for the last 30 years, they mad cause Shield-Kun freed a slave!? :laff:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Believe it or not while he did Guts and his crew all type of dirty, he was a tragic character and I sympathized with him at times because of the shyt he went through. The King is just a grade A a$$hole for no reason.
I just like griffin as motif about the true nature of the pursuit of grand ambition and power.

Orignally he is charismatic and likeable and seems to be making it to his ultimate goal. yet getting tortured and maimed he is stripped of the ability to pursue it

The vision he has where he's climing toward his dream of having a country and the ground toward it was made of corpses. And he ultimately decides to walk on it when he uses the beheilt.

but ultimately he brought that shyt on himself. :heh: Bruh was out of pocket fukkin with that princess

peppe

Superstar
Daps
It only gets worse as far as hate goes :snoop:
But the fukkery will be glorious when it comes full circle

This is light weight, pretty happy type isekais. When they are going to animate the colder ones its going to be :blessed:

Revenge isekais or accidentally summoned and cast aside isekais. Summoned to only be a slave for the kingdom iskeais. :wow:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
This is light weight, pretty happy type isekais. When they are going to animate the colder ones its going to be :blessed:

Revenge isekais or accidentally summoned and cast aside isekais. Summoned to only be a slave for the kingdom iskeais. :wow:

like what? Manga wise, I mean.

I think the darkest show we've gotten is what.... Re:Zero?