Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I'm not a CAC.

Did you watch the entire thing? What was wrong with it?

Part 4 in my opinion is where Araki takes that next big step in understanding how to write characters.

I'm on episode 27 I think.
I'm enjoying it but compared to stardust it's trash.
Enemies are forgettable
Story predictable
Protagonist linear the only interesting thing about jouske is he comes off as an a$$hole but they haven't even really explored that besides in the motorbike episode.
Even the humour isn't as good in this season.

6/10 so far unless the last few episodes suddenly become amazing

Oh and flying photo ghosts beyond corny

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I'm on episode 27 I think.
I'm enjoying it but compared to stardust it's trash.
Enemies are forgettable
Story predictable
Protagonist linear the only interesting thing about jouske is he comes off as an a$$hole but they haven't even really explored that besides in the motorbike episode.
Even the humour isn't as good in this season.

6/10 so far unless the last few episodes suddenly become amazing

Oh and flying photo ghosts beyond corny
My fault for attacking you earlier. Just thought you were shytting on it with no reason.

I recommend to keep watching because it gets better, in my opinion. I can't say I prefer Part 4 over 3 or vice versa. It's been a while since I seen part 3.
The only thing I know is Part 1 is my least favorite.
By the end of series Kira won't be forgettable, again, keep watching.
Josuke isn't an a$$hole though. He comes off that way with Rohan because those two have a rivalry.

As for humor, nothing in part 4 can match Joseph's oh my godddddd :wow:

The ghost photo is what makes JoJo's adventure so bizzare :wow: but yeah I agree its corny.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Shield Hero....

Breh was a good dude..... heart turned ice cold. :demonic:

but hey... I understand. :manny:

:birdman: looking forward to a whole season of thugged out adventures.

Bruh me too!! I did not expect him to go from happy go lucky to calculated and cold-hearted. I don't blame him though. I am also interested in how he gets his revenge

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Shield Hero....

Breh was a good dude..... heart turned ice cold. :demonic:

but hey... I understand. :manny:

:birdman: looking forward to a whole season of thugged out adventures.
Man, I know it's just me but I really don't understand how folks can watch shows like this. Nothing in anime sickens me more than the story of a regular dude being cast into a medieval fantasy world that works by MMORPG rules. Like someone needs to explain some shyt about Japanese culture to me where they can't just do proper fantasy (I know the answer is Otaku's), because if I wanted all this stupid video game logic, I'd play an actual video game.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Season 2 of Tokyo Ghoul feels like chore to get through :beli:

Part 1 was good then they said fukk it in part 2 with the time skips and story skips :hhh:

nikkas better not skip on shield hero this season, story is :blessed:

As for isekai being so is because there are so many good novels and web novels out there its insane.

And the isekais that are on some :demonic: are straight up :lawd:

revenge and taking over the world isekai stories are crack to me

Last edited:

Prince Luchini

Stay dolo so thorough
Daps
Just watched the first ep of Shied Hero :ohhh:

I wasn't expecting that plot turn tho ol dude thought this was going to be a regular isekai but got caught slippin and turned into a lick and got a faux rape charge :mjgrin:

now he's a savage :wow:Imma have to stick with this one

Finally a isekai with a interesting premise

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Man, I know it's just me but I really don't understand how folks can watch shows like this. Nothing in anime sickens me more than the story of a regular dude being cast into a medieval fantasy world that works by MMORPG rules. Like someone needs to explain some shyt about Japanese culture to me where they can't just do proper fantasy (I know the answer is Otaku's), because if I wanted all this stupid video game logic, I'd play an actual video game.

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! (KonoSuba) 2: Started watching season 1 out of boredom, really, cause I'm sick and tired of the trope where a normal, modern dude suddenly gets stuck in a feudal final fantasy RPG setting. Japan really knows how to beat a subject in the ground when something new comes along and becomes popular, right.

I hear ya, breh. Manga has been rife with it, too (quoted post also had Re:Zero in it).

So much that I just started sighing and watching/reading anyway. It started being tough to find stuff with the trope NOT in it.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I hear ya, breh. Manga has been rife with it, too (quoted post also had Re:Zero in it).

So much that I just started sighing and watching/reading anyway. It started being tough to find stuff with the trope NOT in it.

Yup, I barely follow any new anime series because every season half the shyt that comes out seems to be this trope on a trope shyt.:francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Just watched the first ep of Shied Hero :ohhh:

I wasn't expecting that plot turn tho ol dude thought this was going to be a regular isekai but got caught slippin and turned into a lick and got a faux rape charge :mjgrin:

now he's a savage :wow:Imma have to stick with this one

Finally a isekai with a interesting premise
they really got him with the #metoo :mjlol: