TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Finally I am deep on my way to finish the journey I started back in high school (!), which is to complete Bobo-bo Bo-bobo. They actually only finished fully fansubbing all 76 episodes somewhere in 2017 I think but I never found the time for it until now. Watching this crazy-ass parody shounen is making my life complete right now.:wow:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Finally I am deep on my way to finish the journey I started back in high school (!), which is to complete Bobo-bo Bo-bobo. They actually only finished fully fansubbing all 76 episodes somewhere in 2017 I think but I never found the time for it until now. Watching this crazy-ass parody shounen is making my life complete right now.:wow:

:whew: you feeling like I felt after the Akagi manga finished.

:heh: or not even the whole manga.... just that last match.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Why are they randomly going back fully to dedicate 5/7 episodes on the Akatsuki/Itachi story arc and tying up all loose ends now? In the climax of the main battle of a long and drawn out arc?

Also that Evanglion influence :wow:

Changed the game brehs

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
I just got back from the Mob Psycho season 2 premiere. Season 2 is going to be soooooo good brehs. Episode 1 was full of fukkery, jokes, and action. It appears that Mob has come into his own regarding his powers and will be more determined to develop himself as a person. I am really looking forward to seeing the latter.

Sidenote, Bones is definitely hands down the best animation studio out there. Their visuals are stunning.Their style is perfect to animate the unreal fights in Mob psycho. It makes me sad they are no longer doing one punch man.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I just got back from the Mob Psycho season 2 premiere. Season 2 is going to be soooooo good brehs. Episode 1 was full of fukkery, jokes, and action. It appears that Mob has come into his own regarding his powers and will be more determined to develop himself as a person. I am really looking forward to seeing the latter.

Sidenote, Bones is definitely hands down the best animation studio out there. Their visuals are stunning.Their style is perfect to animate the unreal fights in Mob psycho. It makes me sad they are no longer doing one punch man.

Where do you go to see this stuff?

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Where do you go to see this stuff?

At the movie theater. They had a special premier where they recapped season 1 (which they did in hilarious way) then debuted the first episode of season 2. If you want to check out anime at the movies, you have to add Fathom events anime section (link below) to your bookmarks. That's how I found out about it.

Upcoming Anime Events | Fathom Events

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Finally finished Clannad, that was bloody tough to get through. I’m certainly not eager to jump into After Story but I’ll start My Hero Academia in the meantime.

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
Can't wait to watch Dororo. Its coming out in 8 hours. 2019 gonna be lit.

Im about to watch mob psycho season 1.hope this show will be fire. how does Netflix have the live action but not the anime?:stopitslime:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The new Boogiepop show is intriguing but also a bit too hokey for its own good. It skips over the place (and time) so much that you really aren't given an opportunity to give a fukk about any character yet.