Daps
Is Kurko that good, brehs? Does it stay true to basketball?

True to basketball? Nope...but if you're an anime fan and a basketball fan you'll like this anime. It just takes the traditional things you find in anime and applies them to the sport. So you'll have your characters that are elite in someway, there will be a "coming of age" character arch, exaggerated action applied to otherwise mundane things, a concept of the trainee eventually surpassing the trainer.... You get the idea.

Its worth a watch

flipn50

Pro
Daps
I'm watching Steins Gate atm and it's pretty dope so far

If you're looking for something different, it's about time travel that stray more toward the comedy and slice of lice genre

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I noticed and agree with the bolded. I wouldn't be surprised if we find out that Akashi is an "amplifier" of some kind and his presence alone brings everyone up to GOM caliber. His ability might not even require him to be on the court.
If you noticed when they showed Rakuzan winning their game Akashi was on the bench in his warm ups. He may not have even played. Another thing is if Kuroko was the sixth man, he replaced Akashi. No one ever mentioned anything about his game but he was the captain. He seems like a mastermind but what's his ability?:ohhh:

I hope at some point Seirin plays a USA team.

I'm current with anime on the manga side and i will say this akashi IS NO fukkING JOKE PERIOD. u will find out why he is the captain and the others respect him and some sense are scared of him.
and he didnt replace akashi by the way

he has 2 abilities by the way
this link has everything bout him be warned major spoilers http://kurokonobasuke.wikia.com/wiki/Seijūrō_Akashi

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I'm watching Steins Gate atm and it's pretty dope so far

If you're looking for something different, it's about time travel that stray more toward the comedy and slice of lice genre

:obama:Def one of the better animes within the last few years. The way it comes to together at the end is dope as hell.
I liked the older OVA better. From 93 where they started off in the desert going after that sand Stand user. The new one was still good though.
They got season 2 of the new anime coming out this spring. This covers part 3, except it's gonna be a more accurate adaption to the manga compared to how the OVA's did it...

Jojo has been one of my favorite series ever since I got put on...long as hell tho and the manga is still running. Hell I might re-watch the first season again to get me ready.
^the newest jojo was way better imo....but i dont like dudes fighting with "avatars" and shyt in my anime, if ya gon fight do it straight up like the first jojo grandson was doing....
That's why DIO is such a beast. Dude has a stand and still does a lot of the fighting...

For all my Space Dandy watchers...did the animation/art style of the last ep seem a lil off to you? Maybe it was just me, but it seemed like they had another studio do this ep. The quality didn't seem as good. Still a solid ep tho...those alien flee brothers :russ:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
:obama:Def one of the better animes within the last few years. The way it comes to together at the end is dope as hell.

They got season 2 of the new anime coming out this spring. This covers part 3, except it's gonna be a more accurate adaption to the manga compared to how the OVA's did it...

Jojo has been one of my favorite series ever since I got put on...long as hell tho and the manga is still running. Hell I might re-watch the first season again to get me ready.

That's why DIO is such a beast. Dude has a stand and still does a lot of the fighting...

For all my Space Dandy watchers...did the animation/art style of the last ep seem a lil off to you? Maybe it was just me, but it seemed like they had another studio do this ep. The quality didn't seem as good. Still a solid ep tho...those alien flee brothers :russ:

I'd definitely rank JoJo right behind Berserk on my all time list. I'm glad another seasons in the works too. Good look for that new trailer you linked. I've been watching anime for a long time & need more new good series.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
I'd definitely rank JoJo right behind Berserk on my all time list. I'm glad another seasons in the works too. Good look for that new trailer you linked. I've been watching anime for a long time & need more new good series.
Yeah I started reading Berserk after I caught up with Jojo. I need to get back on that actually cuz I had stopped for a while. Had to know what happens next after watching that last OVA :merchant:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I'm having a hard time connecting with Space Dandy, brehs.

shyt's like Ren and Stimpy's "Space Madness" eps :dead: