Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wait till u catch up the spoilers that just dropped got people like well :damn:

There’s only 2 things I ain’t feeling;

I was pissed that they wrote Majin Buu out but still had Roshi and Krillin. Felt like one of them could’ve and should’ve gotten:camby:

And also, I get everyone loves Goku and want to see him do his thing but felt they riding too hard with him. Would’ve loved to see more other the Universes fighting and even cats from his squad.

Oh and another thing which would make this 3, I respect Frieza’s treachery and fukkery but would’ve loved to see him be challenged and fight some cats vs the cupcakes and exhausted scraps of fighters he been challenging.

Wanted to see him fight Jiren till he hit Goku with the:huhldup::whoa: “You take him Son Goku”

Martha

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Episode 6 of Inuyashiki was dope. Only if that shyt was real trolls would go into hiding asap.
Inuyashiki-Episode-02-Subtitle-Indonesia.jpg

BANG
BANG

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
There’s only 2 things I ain’t feeling;

I was pissed that they wrote Majin Buu out but still had Roshi and Krillin. Felt like one of them could’ve and should’ve gotten:camby:

And also, I get everyone loves Goku and want to see him do his thing but felt they riding too hard with him. Would’ve loved to see more other the Universes fighting and even cats from his squad.

Oh and another thing which would make this 3, I respect Frieza’s treachery and fukkery but would’ve loved to see him be challenged and fight some cats vs the cupcakes and exhausted scraps of fighters he been challenging.

Wanted to see him fight Jiren till he hit Goku with the:huhldup::whoa: “You take him Son Goku”

Martha

It’s picking up even more now so we’ll see what happens

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
just read the last chapter of prison school and after that long ass cavalry battle ...

I WON'T ACCEPT THIS ENDING :damn:

we have to wait for april 2018 for an epilogue :damn: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFKKKKKK THAT:damn:

EDIT: I'm reading the comments and the ending is straight up savage :mjcry: like the mangaka really said fukk ya'll nikkas :ufdup:

Last edited: