42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I wouldnt call it trash but showing the past of the warriors in the War is kind of interesting but kind of pointless. Those twins were some Grade A scumbags. They acted like Robin Hood giving money to the poor knowing that the poor people would eventually get killed with that same money.
"Sorry I killed your brother..here's some money that will eventually get you killed":mjlol:
my breh they animated that shyt with happy meal cutouts

this shyt is buns

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Took a hiatus from anime but here's what I'm watching:

86828.jpg

The love story shyt is a miss but it's hitting home for those into the video games:wow:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
nikkas....stop what yall doing and watch Inuyashiki. shyt is actually flames best new anime out.
:blessed:

I hate you with a passion breh. :wow: This antagonist in this shyt got me mad heated that I started watching this under your suggestion. :noah:

Edit: Yakuza dark-skin breh said to the other dude to keep suckin' till he came. :picard:

This a wild anime breh.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
@winb83 :gucci: the shyt you be watching
Chick supposed to be 18. It's that sister show I saw it on Crunchyroll compared to Golden Time. Minus the fact that all the characters are 18-20s it's nothing like it.

I'm about to watch this Ballroom dancing show now. The ratings it's getting make it look legit.

Daps
I hate you with a passion breh. :wow: This antagonist in this shyt got me mad heated that I started watching this under your suggestion. :noah:

Edit: Yakuza dark-skin breh said to the other dude to keep suckin' till he came. :picard:

This a wild anime breh.
Episode 6 is a one of the greatest anime episodes of anything!!
That Yakuza shyt was funny tho.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
64145h.jpg

Yeah that just happened...

@winb83 :gucci: the shyt you be watching

Chick supposed to be 18. It's that sister show I saw it on Crunchyroll compared to Golden Time. Minus the fact that all the characters are 18-20s it's nothing like it.

I'm about to watch this Ballroom dancing show now. The ratings it's getting make it look legit.

GOTDAMMIT @winb83 :gucci::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

You never fail me with the fukkery :mjlol:

I dont even know how to respond to that shyt properly:bryan:

Martha