Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Bebop
Ghost in the Shell
FLCL
Golden Boy

Off tops, honestly, I don't feel like the passion is there anymore. And while people may stan about Brotherhood, that's really Vic Mignogna's doing more than anything else.

This real af. And even rare gems like Trigun.
The voices felt unique as if that's how they really would sound if they were in English as real life characters.
I don't even try to be those sub is better than dub people. If I can watch an anime in dubbed I will.
But its rare for a anime dubbed to not sound like generic boy generic girl generic back up cast members nowadays.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
juuni taisen trash as hell now :mjlol:
I wouldnt call it trash but showing the past of the warriors in the War is kind of interesting but kind of pointless. Those twins were some Grade A scumbags. They acted like Robin Hood giving money to the poor knowing that the poor people would eventually get killed with that same money.
"Sorry I killed your brother..here's some money that will eventually get you killed":mjlol:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
But was Rabbit targeting Snake first because of his fire weapon? Why can't Dragon just stay in the air until more people die? Just like Dog should have just chilled until everyone died but he got cocky.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
But was Rabbit targeting Snake first because of his fire weapon? Why can't Dragon just stay in the air until more people die? Just like Dog should have just chilled until everyone died but he got cocky.
I don't understand anything with Rabbit. Dragon can chill for now but he needs to collect as many of those poisonous gems as possible. But he's definitely dying next. Book it. I have a feeling Rabbit is gonna use those zombie crows to get him.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I don't understand anything with Rabbit. Dragon can chill for now but he needs to collect as many of those poisonous gems as possible. But he's definitely dying next. Book it. I have a feeling Rabbit is gonna use those zombie crows to get him.

Speaking of those crows, where's Chicken's body at? :lupe:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Ran through the first 12 episodes of Fate/Aprocrypha yesterday. The "Fate" series dialogues are always a little too preachy, but the fight scenes are always on point.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
MMO Junkie is just ok. Could get better but it's got the same problems as all of them. Based on an ongoing work that hasn't finished it's plot.