Consumed

Superstar
Daps
Bebop is timeless. Has a handful of episodes that'll never get old and never be any less meaningful no matter how many times you watch them

:mjcry:

I've rewatched the series a few times from start to finish and randomly watch episodes I like...GOAT anime for me. Champloo wasn't as good but was really good in its own right. If heads in this thread know of similar anime (or ones by the same creators), instawatch for me.

not similar at all, but Space Dandy shares a lot of the same staff as Bebop and is the best looking anime Watanabe has ever directed. Worth a look if interested in a comedic space adventure with experimental concepts and GOAT visuals.

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
interesting.

I may finish it one day.

It.... I dunno. I was hype for it, but it kinda reminded me of this manga I used to read, Bartender?

I dont know why, though.

I got bored with Bartender and dropped it, and dropped Death Parade at the same time. :patrice:
Do the characters from death parade interact with the Death note characters in the manga?

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
Kanada's bike skid never gets old
0kwwAqF.gif

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:lolbron: just missing w/ ya Breh well kinda, I personally would give Ryo Saeba (IDK if you've watched City Hunter) that title but that's just me. Other cats like Lelouch, OG Goku, Yuseke, hell even another Steve Blum character in Mugen that title too :yeshrug: over Spike, there are other villains I'd have over him too

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm left wondering why I stopped watching Shokugeki no Soma at episode 14 of the first season. Jumped back in and the show is amazing.

KaliBurn

Rookie
Daps
You guys should check out Juuni taisen, its looking pretty interesting so far

That twist at the ending of the ep though :dead:

This going to be good:whew:

Last edited:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin