Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Just finished season 1 of Death Parade brehs

What a beautiful way to end it, not sure if it has a second season though but its worth watching you guys.

:mjcry:

Also Light Yagami (Death Note) makes a cameo appearance :ohhh::wow:

interesting.

I may finish it one day.

It.... I dunno. I was hype for it, but it kinda reminded me of this manga I used to read, Bartender?

I dont know why, though.

I got bored with Bartender and dropped it, and dropped Death Parade at the same time. :patrice:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
interesting.

I may finish it one day.

It.... I dunno. I was hype for it, but it kinda reminded me of this manga I used to read, Bartender?

I dont know why, though.

I got bored with Bartender and dropped it, and dropped Death Parade at the same time. :patrice:

Its great breh.

Recently Watched on FUNimation;

Ghost Hunt

Drifters

Both interesting series but i can't finish them because im not subscribed to Funimation :francis:

2 episodes in on Drifters and they decided to hit me with the ":troll: oh? You're enjoying the series? Subscribe to us and you can continue :lolbron:"

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Stein's Gate is where I'm at right now. 5 episodes deep and pretty interested in it, good mix of comedy and a mystery wtf element.

Been on a weird anime run lately, just ran through Serial Experiment Lain...I'd need to re-watch it to really flesh out theories but I liked it.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stein's Gate is where I'm at right now. 5 episodes deep and pretty interested in it, good mix of comedy and a mystery wtf element.

Been on a weird anime run lately, just ran through Serial Experiment Lain...I'd need to re-watch it to really flesh out theories but I liked it.

Stein's;Gate..... all ima say is it truly is some GOAT level shyt.

But if the mystery is intriguing to you, you should look up John Titor on the internet. It doesn't spoil anything, but its a hell of a rabbit hole to start down.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UQ Holder started.

Bloody ass kiddy faire early on.

I remember picking the manga up on a whim when it started. Makes me feel nostalgic.

But I kinda get the feeling folks are gonna drop it before it kicks in proper. Cause it does feel kiddish.... with lots of blood.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Stein's;Gate..... all ima say is it truly is some GOAT level shyt.

But if the mystery is intriguing to you, you should look up John Titor on the internet. It doesn't spoil anything, but its a hell of a rabbit hole to start down.

I'm a fan of supernatural stories so I was familiar with the Titor interviews going in but had no clue that'd be such a key element to this show. I'm really enjoying it, 11 episodes deep now and I gotta say; I was intrigued early but it really didn't start to kick into gear until episode 7 or so. It was good before that but now I'm completely hooked. Great show! Can't wait to see where this all goes.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Rewatching bebop. Spike is hands down the coolest cat of All time.

I've rewatched the series a few times from start to finish and randomly watch episodes I like...GOAT anime for me. Champloo wasn't as good but was really good in its own right. If heads in this thread know of similar anime (or ones by the same creators), instawatch for me.