what age yall start not caring about going out?

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only hit the club when Im single... I dont really enjoy the whole club experience otherwise....

I dont dance... so I let the bottles and the VIP table do the talkin' and its mad easyy

@LIV

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I was all partied out by the 2nd semester of my freshman year, so 19 years old......and I'm goin' on 22 in September :pachaha:

Even before then tho, I just didn't enjoy goin' out to clubbin'. I'm not really a homebody, but I hate goin' to crowded places, especially with the same bunch of tricks and attention hoes at every club or party

beck

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i still go every-other weekend to the clubs, and once/twice a week to the restaurant/couple of drinks chlling type of stuff...

i'm 26 and single, and the reason I go out is to reduce life and work stress and shyt...plus since I have been working I have my own money and shyt...in coollege I was broke as fukk, but the parties in that period were much better and enjoyable than nowadays

Daps
Reppin
London
I'm 23 and I still go out on the regular. I'm surprised to see people saying that they where done but 24, especially Americans. You guys can't legally start till 21 so I would have thought it would be later for you guys.

JayYoung713

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
I don't know if it was age or just life. I finally got serious about life around 24 due to made fathers death and the fact that I was 24 with 2 kids. I played football in college but wound up leaving after freshman year of college but I did a ton of partying during that time and when I came back home for a while. So the clubbing thing was already old. 24 hit I went back and finished college and started a real career. I still hit the scene for special occasions ie birthdays, holidays, major events but honestly I've got the traveling bug now so Id rathet chill at home with the fam and stack my paper to take vacations now