what age yall start not caring about going out?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i don't drink alcohol anyways, and dont care about being around ignorant young nikkas

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Man I been partying hard chillin wit older nikkas since i was like 16.. had my own crib by 18, by then I would rather have a couple of my nikkas n some bytches over.. now I'm 21 n I'm good on that shyt.. every time me n my nikkas go to a party shyt would get hectic.. ill leave it at that.. good on that shyt now

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
24 when I graduated from college...

Just can't see the point of club scene... I understand for about a year or 2 the most..when I hear people my age in there 30s and even people I work with in the 40s talking about they about to hit the clubs hard every week or other week I already get the hint how they live

bufu

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 22. I'm definitely slowing down now. I just like being with good people, so if we're going out to a bar, I'd rather it be a chill bar. We'll see how I'm feeling in a year or two

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Headed to Euros now already Turnt up

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Its never been a big deal to me you go to the club hear the same music see the same people

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
i like going out when it isnt forced.

by forced, i mean "we gonna bag 5 bytches tonight"

tonight -- i went out around 11 and came home at 1.

watched a live local band, have a few drinks, met up with a friend at karaoke, and came home :ehh:

i went to a party school so im bout that life, but i cut back on drinking...need to get healthier bc im 25 and i can feel it creeping up on me :wow:

with that said, tomorrow is my lil brother's bday so we turning up in philly :noah:

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
i stopped hitting the clubs because i started to get seriously disgusted with drunk, promiscuous, lascivious women stumbling all over themselves.

i started hitting the clubs as a 16 year old with my older brother's ID. so during the week i'd hit up 16yrs+, 18yrs+ and 21yrs+ clubs and bars.

as the years went on, i saw the girls turn into young women and young women into mature adults...

but their behavior didn't change and may have gotten worse.

eventually i started getting disgusted by how easy it was to pull women.

as i would talk to them, in the back of my mind i was questioning why the fukk would they even fall for some of my lines or why the fukk were they talking to me when they had boyfriends, husbands, kids at home and why the fukk were they giving me all their personal details/information when they didn't even know me?

:snoop:

at first i liked the shyt, because it was an ego boost.

then i saw it wasn't just me and i wasn't anything special, because there were some low down dirty ass dudes (ugly to boot) pulling women too... shyt that would make you :smh:

i eventually realized that it wasn't me or other dudes and solely our "game," or looks or education or money...

it was about the women being down to fukk - that being "independent" meant i just want to fukk.

then i realized that it wasn't just these women around me that were disgusting, but it was me too, that was being demonic, friend. :mjpls:

shyt started getting to be stale - not only by the actions of others around me, but my actions as well.

so after a good 6 years of hitting the clubs hard, i had to stop.

hopefully i don't sound sanctimonious, but that's what transpired in my life and those are some of my thoughts behind it.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
Slowed down after my sophomore yr in college. When I had my first child is when I completely strayed away from going out. My time now is invested into my work and kids now. When I do find time, I just don't have the desire to do anything other than hitting the gym.