What Age Should You Leave Your Parents Place?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Left for college at 6 months before I turned 18 and never looked back.

No one should live at home and not be either working full time or going to school and PLANNING to move out.

I know people that work full time but can't afford to move out or maybe they are more comfortable at home I guess. London is an expensive city tho.

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know people that work full time but can't afford to move out or maybe they are more comfortable at home I guess. London is an expensive city tho.

True. I don't live in a super expensive area and I also don't have parents who would be okay with "being more comfortable living at home."

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm 25 now, and I left at 17 for school and never went back, but if shyt got real and I had to move back I wouldn't trip at all.

Living at home, but ur working and trying to better urself is perfectly fine. I would never shyt on the next man for doing what he has to do. It's alot better than being on ur own and living check to check. But if u at home just cooling out, then that's different.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Left for college at 6 months before I turned 18 and never looked back.

No one should live at home and not be either working full time or going to school and PLANNING to move out.

spoken from a self equating girl,......

royal flush : they got shyt for you to do like get a job or go strip.....

art barr

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I live in NY and been on my own since 17. I aint hard brehs. Its only Manhattan thats really expensive. If you trying to live cheap. Get your ass to The Bronx or some parts in Brooklyn

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I just really moved out. I just turned 24. shyt is hard, brehs. I work full time and go to school full time. shyt ain't no cake walk. If I could, I definitely would stay wit my people for another year or two. Fuk tryna be cool.

This generation is harder to live on your own than the past. Rent is 1200 at decent 1 bed rooms.