What’s the worst thing you did out of horniness

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
After being 4 months at sea, we pulled into Jacksonville. I fukked this kinda thick chick I met in a mall, got caught in her house with her parents and had to hide in her closet for 4 hours. She had a special needs brother and he kept trying to rat me out but they didnt know what manhideside meant. After 4 hours I beat the brakes off her waited 2 hours for a cab (pre Uber) and never spoke to her again. She was my first thick chick and I kinda liked it.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I could fill a thread with college stories :wow:

as an adult other than just pulling women from the club that I regretted in the morning, I’d say fycking at work or in my car. Flying chicks out from my college days JUST to beat the brakes off it again :mjlol:

a few years back I had a jumpoff that had two kids. I was chatting with her and told her “I missed her” on Christmas. She left Christmas morning (her moms house so the kids were safe :whoa:) and we met in a back alley and she domed me off in my car :blessed:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
After being 4 months at sea, we pulled into Jacksonville. I fukked this kinda thick chick I met in a mall, got caught in her house with her parents and had to hide in her closet for 4 hours. She had a special needs brother and he kept trying to rat me out but they didnt know what manhideside meant. After 4 hours I beat the brakes off her waited 2 hours for a cab (pre Uber) and never spoke to her again. She was my first thick chick and I kinda liked it.
You beat her up??

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Maybe smashing a chick, or 2 that was borderline off limits, I dont think Ive done anything too bad.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
:snoop:

Called up an ex-girlfriend and told her I missed her. Managed to squeeze a few tears out of it and she was convinced. Got the p*ssy... then immediately regretted it and ended up spending the next 4 months "back together" with her cause I didn't have the heart to break her heart again immediately after post-nut clarity.

giphy.gif