What’s the be most annoying way a female tried to get your attention?

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I was playing some music out in public (musician breh) and this unshaply mexican lady stands about twenty feet from me. just standing there. I immediately know she wants my attention. I ignore her and continue to be musician breh. After about five minutes of her just standing there and wasting her life, she literally starts to stomp her feet loudly with her knee high boots. Like an actual child and with her arms folded :dahell:
I keep ignoring her and try not to let her distract musician breh, but she KEEPS doing it louder and louder :snoop:.
She eventually leaves, but that is just about the worst way to get my attention :hhh:.
She looked like a kid that didn't get her way. Imagine how immature she must've been with other scenarios if that's how she is

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Walking back and forth in front of me in the grocery store.
Literally, from one side of the aisle to the other...wife lookin at me like I did somethin.
:hhh::childplease::yeshrug:
Shakin her ass jiggle-walkin from one side of the aisle to the other...like she couldnt' decide between cheerios or grits.
:why::gucci::mindblown:

Females are the worst.
They never do this shyt when I'm alone...only when I'm out with my wife.
They don't even like me...they just wanna try and stunt on my wife cause they're jealous and petty shytbags.
:heh::bryan:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Walking back and forth in front of me in the grocery store.
Literally, from one side of the aisle to the other...wife lookin at me like I did somethin.
:hhh::childplease::yeshrug:
Shakin her ass jiggle-walkin from one side of the aisle to the other...like she couldnt' decide between cheerios or grits.
:why::gucci::mindblown:

Females are the worst.
They never do this shyt when I'm alone...only when I'm out with my wife.
They don't even like me...they just wanna try and stunt on my wife cause they're jealous and petty shytbags.
:heh::bryan:
this is he worst part. they take the attention other females give YOU as if it’s you giving THEM the attention :what:

They love talking when they see you FULLY engaged in something. And not adlibs, they wanna have a full conversation.:gucci:
yup. I straight up ignore the shyt out of them because I’m so wrapped up in whatever I’m doing. There could be a legit dime in front of me and I would barely care compared to the current song I’m playing and can feel within my soul :blessed:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
All i know is i love how when all else fails they just send you nudes because they know aint no way that wont get your attention :mjgrin:

:myman:

Related to this thread. I went to take a drug test for a new job yesterday and this Filipina nurse was OD with the thirst. First asking if I knew what my name means. Then telling me all about her life, workout routine, how her back is sore, trying to get abs so she can wear sexy shirts, asking my age when she just had my ID, saying I look younger, etc.

So after I piss, she dumps out what she didn’t need and then goes. Oh no. I needed to collect two samples and I just flushed the other sample. I’m gonna need you to go again. I’ve never had a nurse be so obvious. I almost felt like she could see my meat when I was in the bathroom or something. It was weird. She even volunteered what gym she goes to.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
Broke my window :francis:

In the middle of winter :francis:
I hope you repaired it with her skin :demonic:
Especially if you on the east coast :usure:
when they stand within close distance and do the :queen: and if you do not show interest by approaching she gives you the :beli: look.

Yup. I’m currently not accepting new guests, so I get this all day. Some females even get resentful as fukk after being sweet and you don’t approach them. They do a complete 180 because you did absolutely.....nothing :mjlol:

Another one for the humble brag thread files:wow:

There is no annoying way to get my attention,as long as its not destructive.
fukk a “humble Brag”. I don’t get off on anonymous iinternet clout :ufdup:

:myman:

Related to this thread. I went to take a drug test for a new job yesterday and this Filipina nurse was OD with the thirst. First asking if I knew what my name means. Then telling me all about her life, workout routine, how her back is sore, trying to get abs so she can wear sexy shirts, asking my age when she just had my ID, saying I look younger, etc.

So after I piss, she dumps out what she didn’t need and then goes. Oh no. I needed to collect two samples and I just flushed the other sample. I’m gonna need you to go again. I’ve never had a nurse be so obvious. I almost felt like she could see my meat when I was in the bathroom or something. It was weird. She even volunteered what gym she goes to.
That’s another kind. The yappity yap bytches who just talk in terms of quantity and volume but aren’t saying much and it’s obvious they just want your attention, instead of talking to an intelligent nikka with substance which will grab my attention like no other :wow: