#WeWantRocky! fukk Stardust and Cody Nation

br82186

Superstar
Daps
What am I mad about? I don't give a fukk about any of this. All I've done is point how terrible the writing has been :umad: Keep crying, mark.

N-gga's on here stay calling other posters marks and snarks quick when these n-gga's are the same :dead:

N-gga's sounds like right wingers when they call people pedos only to find out that they are the actual pedos:dead:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
wRsERCF.png
I hate both of them. Someone needs to get this under control

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
WWE should build tension between Rock & Cody leading into Mania as a B plot to Rock vs. Roman & Cody vs. Seth, but still keep the WM matchups the same.

Have Cody win night one, Rock win night two and setup a unification for Cody to win at Summerslam.

Leading up to SS, Cody feuds with Roman so they can settle that rivalry in the meantime.

We get Rock vs. Roman and Cody finally “finishes his story”. Sounds like a win for everyone except that belt that was already buried & Roman.
Why would they unify a 3rd belt??? :dahell:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I still want Rock and Roman but if the fanbase feels a different way, might as well not aggressively go against that

Definitely can’t please everybody but there’s no real reason to purposely ignore one side either. I’m sure there’s a happy medium

Make Roman work both nights. That bytch ass nikka only wrestles 12 times a year anyway. Defend his head of the table status night one, win that.. night 2 with all the marbles on the line, drop that title to Cody. Everybody goes home happy (until they find something else to cry about, which would probably take less than a week)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What third belt?

Cody gets Seth’s belt. Rock gets Roman’s. They unify at Summerslam.

Edit: why do we want to keep Seth’s belt that no one values anyway?
The belt that was made like a year ago because Roman unified the two previous belts:dahell:

We're going to unify that with the one Roman has now?

Daps
The belt that was made like a year ago because Roman unified the two previous belts:dahell:

I really wouldn’t be opposed personally, the circumstances for that belt’s existence made it a de facto secondary title.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

But to his point, if that title is never gonna mean shyt to y’all versus whoever has the Smackdown title, what’s the point of having it around

Y’all clearly are reluctant to even consider that shyt a real championship so why even have it? lol

Last edited:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
What third belt?

Cody gets Seth’s belt. Rock gets Roman’s. They unify at Summerslam.

Edit: why do we want to keep Seth’s belt that no one values anyway?
Why would they unify a belt with another belt they just unified

With the other belt being created because they needed a belt on that show because Roman was holding both of the previous ones :martin: