Westside Gunn - Who Made The Sunshine (Discussion Thread)

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
he's entertaining in small doses for me

I can't say I enjoyed a whole album of that. his style is very theatrical and as much as his music is creative and funny I don't ever get the idea that I know who he is as a person or his actual story. when I listen to him it's like hearing a very creative take on coke rap from a brilliant student of it.
All of this. I legit couldn't finish his solo

Abdi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Horn of Africa.
he's entertaining in small doses for me

I can't say I enjoyed a whole album of that. his style is very theatrical and as much as his music is creative and funny I don't ever get the idea that I know who he is as a person or his actual story. when I listen to him it's like hearing a very creative take on coke rap from a brilliant student of it.
you know him? :dwillhuh:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
you know him? :dwillhuh:
I think he’s saying that WSG doesn’t make songs that really let you know about him or his life story.

Conway has the cow, dropping tears, proud of me, babies and fools, etc. Benny has Langfield, 52 Montana, Babs, 5 to 50...

I can’t think of any WSG songs like those.

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I think he’s saying that WSG doesn’t make songs that really let you know about him or his life story.

Conway has the cow, dropping tears, proud of me, babies and fools, etc. Benny has Langfield, 52 Montana, Babs, 5 to 50...

I can’t think of any WSG songs like those.

He was talking bout Stove God

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Estee really did his "adlib" adlib on WSG's shyt :dead: :dead: Now I gotta see if he did it on their other track I can't remember

Nack adlibs sounding like he on a rollercoaster OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo :ooh::krs:

Ty-Fife

14k Gold Slum Computer Wizard
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Estee really did his "adlib" adlib on WSG's shyt :dead: :dead: Now I gotta see if he did it on their other track I can't remember

Nack adlibs sounding like he on a rollercoaster OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo :ooh::krs:

You talking bout this one? Son had me dying when I first heard this shyt.

"BuhbuhbuhBAOW!!!!" :mjlol:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

You talking bout this one? Son had me dying when I first heard this shyt.

"BuhbuhbuhBAOW!!!!" :mjlol:

That's it :dead: I've been listening to Nack and Divino for a while now but I never started laughin until he started that "adlib" adlib and other shyt, this nikka having too much fun nowadays:pachaha:

Respect for West puttin Nack/Divino on multiple times but I still think their style of rap/beats won't catch everyones ear

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
full

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's it :dead: I've been listening to Nack and Divino for a while now but I never started laughin until he started that "adlib" adlib and other shyt, this nikka having too much fun nowadays:pachaha:

Respect for West puttin Nack/Divino on multiple times but I still think their style of rap/beats won't catch everyones ear

Estee Nack is one of the illest of this Renaissance wave we've had the past couple years. I have to thank WSG for introducing him, as I hadn't heard of him before HWH7.