Westside Gunn - Who Made The Sunshine (Discussion Thread)

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Daupe will prolly have this up in November. they just did Awesome God 2

I had to go ahead and follow the daupe and de winkel socials :snoop: I keep missing that shyt. They need to just do preorders instead of the hype beast shyt

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Busta killed his feature. I ain't know he sold dope but he was spitting that shyt :ohhh::lolbron:

Wow! Not sure I buy that he is retiring but Shady is really doing a bad job with them however them signing with Shady did help raise their profile so I guess that's the trade-off.

Do we have any idea when Conway's label debut album is gonna drop? I know Benny is supposed to drop Burden Of Proof sometime soon, at least he said that in his No Jumper interview.
Got a thread on Conway’s here https://www.thecoli.com/threads/conway-the-machine-god-dont-make-mistakes-thread-shady-debut-october-2020.808172/

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WSG had CD's made on the low to sell at the WWCD Tour, imagine that :dead:

All Shady dropped for that album was a digital download and a t shirt

Like damn I’m not saying they got a 10x platinum goldmine on their hands, but I find it hard to believe they wouldn’t get a bigger ROI with a bigger investment :russ:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After more listens I think I like Frank Murphy but 8 minutes might’ve been too long. I respect the attempt though.

Mach wouldve been perfect for it