Westside Gunn Puts AEW & WWE on Notice...

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Now, I like Westside Gunn and all, but here's all I have to say about his little complaint:

Yelawolf had 4 times as many releases on Shady as you did, and Obie Trice double. Does ANYONE outside of rap nerds talk about those two guys these days?

Wait, no? Okay then.

It seem like they were getting ready to pop then the pandemic happened and washed it away forever. Very short windows of relevancy in rap

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Gunn waiting for that

look.

I was :ohhh:....:russ: seeing Daniel Garcia stomping out someone wearing the 'Supreme Blientele' hoodie on Rampage though.

Someone tell Westside about the wonders of #purogang :wow:

Could swear I saw him front row with Mach Hommy at the LA show New Japan did not too long ago :leon:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Came across like a mark for himself, admitted he spent six figures on floor seats at shows, cried about it until they placated him like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

The absolute definition of a Pyhrric victory.
Only to get noticed on the developmental show for a brief second. :mjlol:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Only to get noticed on the developmental show for a brief second. :mjlol:

Shyt they want NXT to have that edgy, hippity hop feel to it, that was the perfect cameo for dude. I’m sure Bro wanted this to happen on SD, but mostly everyone watching would be like :gucci:“Who?!” or :manny:

That Harland industry plant connect :troll:

Harland using his pull to give him a YouTube interview :wow:. I didn't know he sounded like that though:pachaha:

Would be funny as hell if Parker really was connected to this somehow.
Yet they insist on “Harland” :martin: