Westside Gunn Puts AEW & WWE on Notice...

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Gunn shouldn't expect much from this racist ass redneck sport anyway, he should stop watching really :manny:Ric Flair once played him while meeting him and didn't want to take that picture.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
the way he begs to liked and acknowledged for every little thing he does as if its is revolutionary is embarrassing. shut your insecure fakkit ass up and be glad people took a liking to Conway and Benny or else you'd still be relying on selling vinyls and bad merch to Europeans.

his tribute to Virgil Abloh was also in bad taste.

people were doing that corny, post a screenshot of the dm's or texts
this clown takes it on step further posts a screenshot of a FaceTime with him and tagging the dead man in the photo.
AEW is really dumb af for not doing anything with him tho. He's perfect for the demo :troll:

yep, both scare the hoes.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I will say it's ridiculous ringside seats cost thousands of dollars.

Last time I sat ringside like 15 yrs ago for a RAW reunion show(when Austin stunned Linda ans Stephanie I think) i paid like $120 or so

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
These are the same dudes that rap over drawn out sample loops with no drums in sight. How Westside Gunn going to be on the radar for a promotion that did not even let Lil Uzi Vert battle rap Max Castor?

Its tone deaf as fukk like how WCW had No Limit doing Hoody Hoo and getting booed out the fukking building:deadmanny:
This is an excellent point and one I was ready to say. Uzi is a much bigger star in the rap game and way more well known and he couldn’t even appear on Dynamite. Nobody in positions of power in the wrasslin business is plugged into the culture to know what’s hot or not, Gunn probably just looks like another fan to the suits in charge. This is on top of him speaking like he’s on a mainstream level of recognition that he’s simply not. I hear what he’s saying but it’s just not the way he wants it to be