Westside Gunn - Pray for Paris (Discussion Thread)

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Gunn by far the weakest rapper out Griselda but his resume is easily the dopest out the crew.

Until Lulu dropped I would take every HWH mixtape over any Conway tape bar Reject 2. And that's without even mentioning Flygod
funny you say that because i feel the same way bout styles (your user name) and Jada

the better rappers doesn't always equal better music. Conway can spit but he almost takes it too easy because he can while Gunn will work more on the song and flesh it out instead of just bar it out.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall niccas don't get Gunn...he's a genius level rapper. Very unorthodox methodology to how he makes his songs and albums. He has the rarest and most vital quality...vision

You don't make songs like banana yacht, summerslam 88 and frankie lymon if you don't have a special ability in rapping

However, in saying all of that, he has an awful taste in art in the covers garbage. Virgil phoning it in and frauding it up as usual :mjlol:

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall niccas don't get Gunn...he's a genius level rapper. Very unorthodox methodology to how he makes his songs and albums. He has the rarest and most vital quality...vision

You don't make songs like banana yacht, summerslam 88 and frankie lymon if you don't have a special ability in rapping

However, in saying all of that, he has an awful taste in art in the covers garbage. Virgil phoning it in and frauding it up as usual :mjlol:

I do get this dude. his shyt fire on every level all the time. best artist of the last few years no doubt